Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Karla of the Shadowvale??

Question Kala of the Shadow Vale??

While running around the Field of the Dead, hacking down bosses to collect my achievements, I stumbled upon a boss called "Kala of the Shadow Vale", hanging around outside Kylikki's Crypt among the Gurnakhi. Even though I marked my map, I cannot seem to find her again - although I can vaguely recall she may have been in a slightly different place nearby, the second time I found her. Has anyone else encountered her, or knows any more about her. She may be a rare spawn or similar. Just curious :P
    Last edited by bryanthesnail; 15th February 2015 at 01:16. Reason: spelling correction

I saw a boss just to the left when I entered the second part of Conalls Valley just outside the village.
    Now I have an entry under Bane of Picts (Adventuring/Hunting/Pict Hunting) for Gvael the Trespasser.
    Missing 8 more more picts for the achievement, I guess your Karla is one of them.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

They seem to have added some rare spawn bosses. I find the names quite funny :P.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    I saw a boss just to the left when I entered the second part of Conalls Valley just outside the village.
    Now I have an entry under Bane of Picts (Adventuring/Hunting/Pict Hunting) for Gvael the Trespasser.
    Missing 8 more more picts for the achievement, I guess your Karla is one of them.

Looking under my own achievements under Bane of Hyperboreans (Adventuring/Hunting/Hyperborean Hunting)
    I do indeed find that Kala of the Shadow Vale is now listed as one of five to complete the achievement. Cheers

This bosses spawn in place of normal mobs. Undead boss replace undead mob, pict boss replace regular pict. You can find them in FotD, Thunder River, Turan, Wild Lands of Zelata, Conalls Valley.

It seems these new bosses have placeholders like inside Onyx Chambers. I've seen 2 spots where a rare White Hand boss can spawn in Eiglophian Mnts.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Killed Karla last night, no cheev popped, even after visiting chronicler. I checked through my cheev list under hellwalker etc and no sign of her in the lists.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Killed Karla last night, no cheev popped, even after visiting chronicler. I checked through my cheev list under hellwalker etc and no sign of her in the lists.
    Check Hunting:

Quote Originally Posted by bryanthesnail View Post
    Looking under my own achievements under Bane of Hyperboreans (Adventuring/Hunting/Hyperborean Hunting)
    I do indeed find that Kala of the Shadow Vale is now listed as one of five to complete the achievement. Cheers
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Check Hunting:
    Found it, but I didnt get the exclamation point i usually get when i pop a cheev boss
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Found it, but I didnt get the exclamation point i usually get when i pop a cheev boss
    Maybe FC took the "hidden" achievement 1 step to far?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast