Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Achievement: Dragons Spine quests

Default Achievement: Dragons Spine quests

Been trying to find the quests:

Within the Sands of Time
    Someone said that quest was started by clicking some hourglass. Which hourglass where? ;-)

In Favor of Set
    Again, someone hinted that the hissing statue in the southern excavation camp was involved. Anyone can give any further hints? Tried using same /emotes as the patroling excavator, but that gave nothing so must involve some other method.

Thankful for anything helpful!

In favor of Set is from the statue, to start it you need 3 people to do emotes at the same time on those 3 pads around it, you can tell which emotes are needed by copying the servants (they are /bow_khitai_kneel, /bloodthirst, /byset).

The Hourglass for Within the Sands of Time is at 1340, 572
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    In favor of Set is from the statue, to start it you need 3 people to do emotes at the same time on those 3 pads around it, you can tell which emotes are needed by copying the servants (they are /bow_khitai_kneel, /bloodthirst, /byset).
    Those were the emotes I tried, but doing them alone didn't do very much at all. ;-)

Thx for help! :-)

In Favor of Set seems bugged, doing the emotes makes the statue move but it immediately despawns

Correction: Mob spawns but isn't targetable

Further correction: petitioned, GM was able to get me the quest, completed it today
    Last edited by Unutterable; 23rd February 2015 at 07:03.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    In Favor of Set seems bugged, doing the emotes makes the statue move but it immediately despawns

Correction: Mob spawns but isn't targetable

Further correction: petitioned, GM was able to get me the quest, completed it today
    This happened to me too - we did emotes, both statues aggroed on the nearest player but after few sec they just reseted. Every next attempt was the same: moved a bit then reseted. I came there later and it worked as intended. So it is somehow semibugged (maybe give them larger aggro area and/or reset distance).

And this quest is repeatable once you complete it (killing 10 bleeding mobs).
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

Question Missed quest: Sandcastles in the Air

Can anyone tell me where/how I can start the quest "Sandcastles in the Air"?
    I am wandering around Dragon's Spine for a week now and still can't find it
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Can anyone tell me where/how I can start the quest "Sandcastles in the Air"?
    I am wandering around Dragon's Spine for a week now and still can't find it
    At the messenger you can see a scorched area with petrified people in it. One of those is holding a book that you can click on to start the quest
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    At the messenger you can see a scorched area with petrified people in it. One of those is holding a book that you can click on to start the quest
    Did it:
    After finding a chest in the center of a strange symbol surrounded by burned bodies,
    I found a charred map grasped in the hand of one of the corpses.

Result:
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

my emote /bloodthirst doesn't work ?
    is it the good writing emote ?
    FURY

Quote Originally Posted by Battleaxe View Post
    my emote /bloodthirst doesn't work ?
    is it the good writing emote ?

/bloodthirst works only with drawn Weapons

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast