Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Achievements Guides & Resources

the main factions questlines are basically solo, with the exception of the jang-shi, which ends with "the color out of space" in enigmata, and the insurrection, which will have several quests in ai & ti'an, then will bring you to the jade citadel.

however, there are some side quests for yags & yellow priests in the kk dungeons, but i don't think there are any guides about them.

ps: of course, once you reach rank 4, every faction will give you a quest to kill the emperor...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Hello guys,

do you have the bosses of - Accomplishment - Einherjar - #5 and #7 that are still missing

also the missing spot for falcon winged and details for the Humble Beggar Achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    Hello guys,

do you have the bosses of - Accomplishment - Einherjar - #5 and #7 that are still missing

also the missing spot for falcon winged and details for the Humble Beggar Achievement?
    Einherjar 5 and 7 are the rare versions of 4 and 6.

Falcon winged is all time trial dungeons master

Humble beggar, is a broken mess that most people have to get a GM to fix your quest logs, since it involves T3 quests that you may or may not have done before. There is a separate thread on it on TL i believe, but expect a GM to be needed.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Falcon winged is all time trial dungeons master
    Falcon winged is more than that. There is a different achievement for having all dungeon time trials mastered that gives the title "master of the trials". I think falcon winged requires having veteran in all dungeon time trials and all raid time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    Falcon winged is more than that. There is a different achievement for having all dungeon time trials mastered that gives the title "master of the trials". I think falcon winged requires having veteran in all dungeon time trials and all raid time trials.
    Master of trials is master in all timed 6 mans
    Falcon winged is veteran in timed 6 mans and raids. I vaguely remember some raid time trials having absurd masters but veteran should be doable.
    Not sure if there is title for all raids on master timer

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Humble beggar, is a broken mess that most people have to get a GM to fix your quest logs, since it involves T3 quests that you may or may not have done before. There is a separate thread on it on TL i believe, but expect a GM to be needed.
    There are two potential hick-ups that need a GM, do you know of more problems?
    The rest is basicly following all destiny questlines, plus some old major old world dungeon questlines and T3,5.

For the achievement you need to talk to that angry Lady "I forgot her name" in Vanaheim who gives you the lasts quests, you can brag about what you have done. To get those lines you need the QUESTS connected to the following things - kills only will not help you.
    No specific order:
    1. Grim Grey God
    2. Beheading Atzel
    3. Defeating Zaal, Priest of Nergal
    4. Killing Vistrix for Conan
    5. Mainquest Amphitheatre of Karutonia (slyaing defourer demon and freeing Frostfather)
    6. Defeating Emperor in Jade Citadelle (The quest you get after following the questline through Khitai from the Insurrection Faction.)
    7. Removing Mark of Archeron
    8. Freeing Leviathus / Immortal Hand Quest. Potential problem: Some older toons are missing the quesstep "The King awaits". If you are sure you did this quest check your questlog and make sure you have this queststep logged. If not, write a petition describing the problem accurately, and ususally the GM will solve it and give you the queststep even if you are offline.
    9. Kill Thoth-Amon the longtime enemy of Conan - The quest you need is the second "Fall of Thoth-Amon"-quest without a questgiver from an old event, which you can only get via sharing (NOT the "Fall of Thoth-Amon" from Conan with Amras Pride Cloak!). Because this quest is only shareable some people used to share it whenever they could, so be happy if some does that, and ask around if you need it. Usually veterans have a toon that has this quest. Be nice and share it whenever you can, too, or even hold on to it on an alt.
    It also has no NPC to return it, you will need to petition. Again, it will be solved without any issues. Some GMs even solve it when they help you with something completely different and see you have it still open.

The Conan College site is down. We need a new questline archievments.

The tortage quest achievements are listed in a thread on the forums (quest secion: Achievement-Adventruing-Questing) - you can get to it by click the link for the other questline achievements on the first page of this sticky as its all in one post. Just scroll up and down once you get there. Or else on the very well designed http://joharaoc.eu/achievement blog.

What I have not been able to find is a post listing the race start and finish flag pole positions.
    Last edited by Ladihawke; 13th January 2018 at 12:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    What I have not been able to find is a post listing the race start and finish flag pole positions.
    This really helps for finding things like the race positions:
    https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...ized-waypoints