Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Achievements Guides & Resources

From http://joharaoc.eu/achievement :

Bittersweet Revenge - Farhad, Logging Camp
    Of Fur and Fodder - Overseer Khosro, Logging Camp

Neither one nor the other answer does not help.
    The guard at the Ardashir fort entrance (352; 826) dont give me any quest. And "A Note on Treason" I can't find.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

hi guys, what is that pls nobody have info ??? Not as easy as it sounds Humble Beggar (title) 50 ?
    " The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.
    Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
    And apparently, you have alienated my favourite game, conan.
    I will honour our agreement fool, if you bring me that i have asked you.
    But if you return to me empty handed again... I will bathe the starways in your blood."

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    Neither one nor the other answer does not help.
    The guard at the Ardashir fort entrance (352; 826) dont give me any quest. And "A Note on Treason" I can't find.
    It is a long quest chain, and some of the quests are started by clicking an item which you get as "loot" from the quest before. If you have deleted the item before clicking it, or if you deleted the quest at one point before finishing it, you must petition it. No other chance.

In the Shadows of Vanaheim treasure chest hunting (conals valley night).. Chests 2 and 12 coordinates are the same. Does anyone have the actual coordinates of chest 12?

there are 2 chests at the same spot in a cave or a building if i remember correctly
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by N-Cognito View Post
    926,674 black ones cave. That place is so dark and I'm sure the chest is probably down in the water. I've tried and tried, but since I can't see anything, I haven't found it yet. Anyone know exactly what to look for, besides a box? Once your in the water, it's hard to even find your way out, let alone try to find a box, which is under water. Any clues on how to find it?
    Try to adjust the gamma (video option) so you can see something.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    Try to adjust the gamma (video option) so you can see something.
    I found it, thanks so much.

Default Treasure Chests

Does anyone have a list of Treasure chests in Khemi? I've read all the lists I can find and none of them address Khemi. anyone know where all of them are? My bad.. looks like there aren't any Treasure chests in Khemi...oh strange. Thanks anyway
    Last edited by N-Cognito; 11th March 2017 at 06:58.

Is there a full list of the Godslayer destiny quests anywhere, its been a while since ive gone through them all.
    Currently got all the Yag quests from the old guy in KK & the Scarlet Circle but dont remember if it continues solo or group etc?