Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Achievements Guides & Resources

Quote Originally Posted by traemnor View Post
    Is Blazeous in Northern Grasslands bugged? I have been following what has been posted on his location and placeholder, and after 2 weeks have yet to have him spawn? Perhaps I am doing something wrong or missing something.
    It's fine, I just killed it again. Placeholder is a Malevolent Craterspawn (2 of them are on the same spot normally).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    It's fine, I just killed it again. Placeholder is a Malevolent Craterspawn (2 of them are on the same spot normally).
    Thanks Pekka - that was actually what I was thinking when I went there without reading what the placeholder was, but he didn't show first time so I read and went with what someone said about the Bayawak being the placeholder. Off to slay...

Default big game hunter

Anyone could give me an advice on best place where to farm Mammoths, Rhinos, Buffalos, Yak and Crocodiles for Slayer of the Game achievement? Need place with fast spawn and mobs that die quickly...
    Skeloss - Tempest of Set (pvp 6)

THE LAW

Anyone see the last boss rare big game pls ?

http://joharaoc.eu/baneof
    " The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.
    Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
    And apparently, you have alienated my favourite game, conan.
    I will honour our agreement fool, if you bring me that i have asked you.
    But if you return to me empty handed again... I will bathe the starways in your blood."

Quote Originally Posted by skeloss View Post
    Anyone could give me an advice on best place where to farm Mammoths, Rhinos, Buffalos, Yak and Crocodiles for Slayer of the Game achievement? Need place with fast spawn and mobs that die quickly...
    i killed crocs in Purple Lotus Swamp, there are several pods of crocodiles that spawn and can be farmed.

pack of wild yaks to left of road in gateway by the enraged elephants...they are fast spawners and I see people farming them

Is there a trick or something for Olvaldi? I need that key for last Atz treasure. Place-holder or is it a once per instance spawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Flip-- View Post
    Is there a trick or something for Olvaldi? I need that key for last Atz treasure. Place-holder or is it a once per instance spawn?
    He can show up many times on one instance, you need just spend a lot of time to get him.

Default Buried treasures in Gateway are all showing "the object is locked"

Buried treasures in Gateway are all showing "the object is locked". Any info howe to work around this issue will be appreciated!

Thanks!

The Disloyal One ??? no one have information ? that is bug or something, probably that is in relation with faction kithai but if we dont know that why not work, probably we need report this, no ?