Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements Guides & Resources

It feels like I killed every moving creature around Atzels fortress a dozen times, opened every chest, turned every stone and found no key to open the last treasure.
    Maybe an official could tell us if the key exists at all, or if it is buggy and we have to wait for some future fix?
    Honk if you love Brian

Quote Originally Posted by panamajack View Post
    It feels like I killed every moving creature around Atzels fortress a dozen times, opened every chest, turned every stone and found no key to open the last treasure.
    Maybe an official could tell us if the key exists at all, or if it is buggy and we have to wait for some future fix?
    Its broken.. and confirmed broken by Cirith.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    Anyone feel free to post locations for new Vanaheim treasures/leap of faith/Targets of interest etc.

I found some treasures yesterday and marked them on the map..but it looks like the map cant be opened until i get back into CV night mode.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...84#post2127884

Default question

hate to ask just noticed that in all this you don't have a section for the senarios part of the achivements they have, is that going to be added to this list or is it somewhere else....(its at the bottom of the list) sorry still sorta new to this part of aoc

scenarios have their own achievement subsection (which includes target of interests, leap of faith, treasure hunting, quests, and faction ranks).
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Cani View Post
    The last missing (locked!) treasure box at Atzel: 739/784 (climbing point 739/788) BUT it needs a key and i did not found it! The Box is in a house behind atzels fortress. There is a ladder (left hand) you can NOT Click! You have to use "U" wenn the climbing point is in your target. The problem is to find the key. I did not! But the fact, that you can't climb the ladder the "normal way", could be an indication for a bug??

6 - 740x785 Chest Locked (key with BaneBoss Olvaldi the Delegate 485x590 475x390 455x315)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    You might need the boots made in serpentmen skin, to muffle your footstep, allowing you to walk a bit longer in the sand before being noticed by the sandworm
    Where can we find those boots? Have been searching without luck. From quest?? Then I might have deleted them ..

Quote Originally Posted by sveinau View Post
    Where can we find those boots? Have been searching without luck. From quest?? Then I might have deleted them ..
    From quest near starting location. You can talk with GM about that situation and he can give you boots if you delete them

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    From quest near starting location. You can talk with GM about that situation and he can give you boots if you delete them
    Thanks, GM solved it for me
    I could remember them when I saw them again, never thought the "enchanted" meant anything useful back then.

Is Blazeous in Northern Grasslands bugged? I have been following what has been posted on his location and placeholder, and after 2 weeks have yet to have him spawn? Perhaps I am doing something wrong or missing something.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast