Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Runes? Im player PVP and my rune is only for PVE! problem? yes!

Default New Runes? Im player PVP and my rune is only for PVE! problem? yes!

I'm a player focused pvp,

and my rune can only be used in pve! very nice! really ???

This is wrong!

Buff PVE for PVP player? and my enemy, as a matter of luck when choosing the race, has advantage in pvp.

Or change it and give me the chance to choose the rune, or create a method to change my race and change rune.

rune is account wide, play all race and archtype then you can get all
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Why do you care so much about them? I just delete those runes, as they take the bag space.
    By the way, the fall damage rune might work in PVP.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

can someone post all the runes?
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    can someone post all the runes?
    Khitan rune increases pve-only cc resists, Aquilonian decreases stamina spent sprinting while on mount, Stygian rune increases out of combat stam/mana regens, and Cimmerian rune (only one worth having imo) reduces fall damage and decreases broken bones/bruised body fall effect durations.

There is another "minor" rune that sounds a warhorn when you get a fatality that drops from item shop chest of the warbringer.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    There is another "minor" rune that sounds a warhorn when you get a fatality that drops from item shop chest of the warbringer.
    Ha! That's actually pretty funny
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Why do you care so much about them? I just delete those runes, as they take the bag space.
    By the way, the fall damage rune might work in PVP.
    Yes, delete them, because near infinite sprinting on a swift mount is not useful at all. Nor is being able to move a few seconds quicker and lose less damage after a fall then your opponent.

I hear the CC resist one works in open world PvP too so it's not like you have no benefit for it. Also has minor use in some PvE instances like Iron Tower speed trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Khitan rune increases pve-only cc resists, Aquilonian decreases stamina spent sprinting while on mount, Stygian rune increases out of combat stam/mana regens, and Cimmerian rune (only one worth having imo) reduces fall damage and decreases broken bones/bruised body fall effect durations.

As far as I know the CC resist rune works in open world pvp too, and that rune is way over the top, gotta love guardians running it with bk buffs
    The Law

The Khitan rune is retarded for open world pvp and duels. It should be changed...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Can some one post Khitai rune effect?
    Retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast