Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About the mini group bug

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    PVP mini games are supposed to be TEAM PLAYING, and not 6 randoms who don't speak same language being in same group not playing together,
    What if pve would be like current mini games? you need to sign into random raid / dungeon, and you get random groups, there is not always tanks and healers, how is that any different from playing mini game?
    Joel Bylos read this carefully, give us some love pls

Thumbs up

PVP mini games are supposed to be TEAM PLAYING, and not 6 randoms who don't speak same language being in same group not playing together,
    let's take german, french, ruskie, Chinese, and two apes that can't write or speak, and put them in mini game see how they do, well, thats how current mini games are , but that is not how they are supposed to be, and what makes you think that "the other team" has only x2 friends playing together? u really think anyone gonna sign mini alone if they would let us go with friends / guildies? I highly doubt that,

Current mini games have nothing to do with skill or team play, the team with less trolls or ignorant people wins, by your logic, if I end up in same team with friend one of us should leave them mini or get changed to other group because "we are farming enemy team on pad because I got friend in team"

Letting join with atleast 1-2 friends minis would be, More fun, more team play, more challenge because other team has some sort of team work also, and less whining and afking after one death. I just can't see how some of you don't realize this.

What if pve would be like current mini games? you need to sign into random raid / dungeon, and you get random groups, there is not always tanks and healers, how is that any different from playing mini game?
    WORD! this exactly meets the point.

let's take german, french, ruskie, Chinese, and two apes that can't write or speak, and put them in mini game see how they do
    If that happened in the colosseum i'd probably pay to see that !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

let's take german, french, ruskie, Chinese, and two apes that can't write or speak, and put them in mini game see how they do, well, thats how current mini games are , but that is not how they are supposed to be, and what makes you think that "the other team" has only x2 friends playing together? u really think anyone gonna sign mini alone if they would let us go with friends / guildies? I highly doubt that,

Current mini games have nothing to do with skill or team play, the team with less trolls or ignorant people wins, by your logic, if I end up in same team with friend one of us should leave them mini or get changed to other group because "we are farming enemy team on pad because I got friend in team"

Letting join with atleast 1-2 friends minis would be, More fun, more team play, more challenge because other team has some sort of team work also, and less whining and afking after one death. I just can't see how some of you don't realize this.

Kinda disagree here..I would rather have 5 people who don't know how to speak English,but during minigame they support,cc,stay close,heal etc,Rather than having 5 who only curse, or stay in hide,or they blame heals all the time,etc.etc..and they speak proficient English...Language was never a problem..Doing what u have to do and not doing it,that is the problem..!!!
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Kinda disagree here..I would rather have 5 people who don't know how to speak English,but during minigame they support,cc,stay close,heal etc,Rather than having 5 who only curse, or stay in hide,or they blame heals all the time,etc.etc..and they speak proficient English...Language was never a problem..Doing what u have to do and not doing it,that is the problem..!!!
    What I meant was that, every single member in your team, should play as a team, speak same language, communicate with eachother , thats the key to any victory,
    I been playing few premade minis with russians, and when they don't speak english , its really hard to follow whats going on when 5 guys speaking rus
    The Law

non communication is the key for all victorys.

cmon its been 7 years, iam done . Funcom dont give a flying fuuk
    Kinaputten

Not to mention americans, EU guys, russians have / had different playstyles in mini games

EU guys take flag, casters go quarters melees totem, russians tend to mowe in hide across map, why? and americans were all out for death match
    now, we have russian, eu guy, american in Totem torrent, one is trying to do deathmatch, one is going in hide, one is capping.. it just dosen't work
    The Law

I dont understand why PvEers have a voice in this discussion. PvPers dont whine about pve content so everyone who count himrself a PvE-oriented player shouldnt give a tips what to do with PvP content. For your lovely solo random pve there are border kingdoms with funny node-farming, leave PvP team content for PvPers.

You're not the one to choose who can talk about what.
    Short cuts make long delays.

So ban me if you think im "out of law" here. I think what i think and i WILL tell it here if i want it.
    But it was just a simple logic in my post. If someone dont know the subject he shouldnt be an active advisor there. It sounds for me like i start to cry about what i think of t3 craft system even i wasnt ever in t3 raid.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 15th February 2015 at 16:14.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast