Thread: Part of my UI overlaps other parts of my UI

Question Part of my UI overlaps other parts of my UI

Hi, I just started playing again after several years away. I installed the game newly from Steam. I have done no modifications at all. When I log in, part of my interface overlaps other parts. For example, I have a clock of sorts in the top right that shows a sun icon and the word "day". Beside it, and at the top left corner of the mini map is an orange triangle pointing down. If I hover the mouse over the triangle, a box pops out, but it's obscured by the mini map. If I turn off the mini map, the clock moves to the right and partially offscreen. In the top left corner is what appears to be social options such as friends/guild members, guild management, players and pvp, etc. Behind this element there appears to be another element with buttons, but I can't see it. I can only make out that the right most button is a ? button. The rest is obscured. My native resolution on this monitor is 1680x1050 and that is what the game is running at. I have a 2nd monitor connected running at 1440x900. The game is set to fullscreen windowed and runs on monitor 1 at 1680x1050. I tried switching to straight fullscreen mode, but the UI stays the same. It's like my UI is at a different resolution than the game.

EDIT: After looking at it further, I may be wrong about the minimap obscuring something. I think the box in question is popping out from the minimap and opens the world map. So no issue there I guess. However, the thing in the top left still doesn't look right. Here's a pic.
    http://i.imgur.com/VwhqLMR.png
    Last edited by Ign0tus; 11th February 2015 at 09:35.

The interrogation mark is the Help, and the Rankings is a button in its own right. Nothing wrong here, try to click both to see what they do
    Short cuts make long delays.

Nothing missing in that picture. It is exactly as it is meant to be.