Thread: Is bank space 50 slots safe to use now?

Default Is bank space 50 slots safe to use now?

When WB were just released we got this item and some people reported it cleared their inventory. I've kept it around too scared to use it, as I never saw an official message about it being fixed.
    I'm just wondering if this item is safe to use now, as in, it giving me the +50 slots bank space without clearing my inventory.

Edit: here it is

My bet is no. Since there is no current way to get that item, I doubt they have made it work. You could always transfer that character to Testlive so you can test it out and tell us what happens.

Hello,

yesterday I try do use this... Don´t do it!

First there where no different, but after i use a port my inventory change to 20 slot´s -> it was empty...
    The bank space 50 Slot´s take the space of my 72´slot-bag.. but only the first 20 slots were filled.

So I remove the bank Slot and try a new 72 bag... nothing happend

After one Petition (No answer in 2 Hours) and 2 Relogg´s and some playtime suddenly i get my inventory back...

No goog Idea i think Just delete the Slot´s..
    Last edited by Betora; 10th February 2015 at 16:07.
    Als Hirte erlaube mir, zu dienen, mein Vater, Dir.
    Deine Macht reichst Du uns durch Deine Hand,
    diese verbindet uns wie ein heiliges Band.
    Wir waten durch ein Meer von Blut, gib uns dafür Kraft und Mut.
    In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti!
    [

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    My bet is no. Since there is no current way to get that item, I doubt they have made it work. You could always transfer that character to Testlive so you can test it out and tell us what happens.
    My guess is it was some old test item that wasn't deleted from the dbb and when the "bugged" wb merchant gave all the bags in the game, it included this one.
    Since it wasn't intentionnal, don't expect they'll fix it.

Thanks the for replies. I will not use it then. I have requested a testlive copy so I can check there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    My guess is it was some old test item that wasn't deleted from the dbb and when the "bugged" wb merchant gave all the bags in the game, it included this one.
    Since it wasn't intentionnal, don't expect they'll fix it.
    Yep, pretty much exactly what I was thinking. You never know when/if they may decide to resurrect the item and make it work. And if they did fix the item, I wouldn't be surprised if they removed it from everyone first.

Just copied to testlive and tried it using it. It still messes up your inventory by removing your bag.