Thread: Two Brittle Blade rings

Default Two Brittle Blade rings

I saw a toon with two Brittle blade prot rings. Is it possible to get double set of those rings now?
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

AFAIK the "can only have one" mechanic has been broken for a while now, so although the rings are still labeled as such, the game doesn't currently prevent you from having more than one (the same applies to other "can only have one" items).

I wish they would fix it and start enforcing the constraint again, but I won't be holding my breath waiting for it to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by mrhood View Post
    I saw a toon with two Brittle blade prot rings. Is it possible to get double set of those rings now?
    Yes, you can wear second ring. It's a fu** bug or something. Funcom must fix this. Ring of Devourer from AoK it's not very expensive now because you can wear two rings from BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Paput View Post
    Yes, you can wear second ring. It's a fu** bug or something. Funcom must fix this. Ring of Devourer from AoK it's not very expensive now because you can wear two rings from BB.
    "not very expensive"

6 rings for sale on Crom. 364G - 380G.

I would actually call that very expensive.

There will be a lot more whining if they start enforcing it again, by the loads of people who have two of the same unique items -> not worth it for Funcom to fix this over a thousand other little things that should be fixed. It's not like two BB rings is game-breaking or anything.

Never understood the 'can only have one' rule in the first place. And yes, if Funcom decides to run that script again it will be a ton of work to restore lost items and tons of unhappy players. Most of my chars have several of the same 'unique' item. Most of them by accident. Like milestones, racial runes or even blue items.

Totally not worth spending time on fixing. Just remove the whole 'can only have one' concept and be done with it.

Its not a bug, they removed it long time ago

They broke it when they did the merger, right?
    they had that little faux pas when everyone had duplicates of "can only have one" items, then they tried to remove the duplicates and ended up removing the originals as well, then just said f**k it.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchii View Post
    Its not a bug, they removed it long time ago
    It is a bug. You can't say something was intended simply because it has been broken a long time.