Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jumps Of Faith Achievements

I just found my feather, it was floating around in the air, like a mini tornado. It seemed to be moving around, however I found mine at X: 1034, Y:1137
    http://i.imgur.com/LwqvUMu.jpg

Not sure if this have any relevance, but I got my feather shortly after midnight, so the feather might spawn hourly and disappear again if no one picks it up.
    Last edited by Libertiner; 18th February 2015 at 23:26.

Anyone figured out any more specifics about how to get the feather to spawn? Randomly running around killing things doesn't seem to work. Unless the spawn point of the feather is random.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertiner View Post
    I just found my feather, it was floating around in the air, like a mini tornado. It seemed to be moving around, however I found mine at X: 1034, Y:1137
    Ok, definitely random spawn points then. That is annoying.

I have herd of 3 different locations now today all around the BB camp, seems like NM bubble mechanic.

In the brittle blade camp, by the beach between the brittle blade camp and the dead big bloated thing, and finally on the road between soul eaters pass and the crowmen bird things you will find a yellow sand crab or whatever they are called. These are called place holders. Kill them over and over and wait for the stupid whirlwind with the feather in it. Catch the feather, then go to the big bird nest by Master Dong and click it.

Wasn't all that hard to figure out once I tried to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by blodgett View Post
    In the brittle blade camp, by the beach between the brittle blade camp and the dead big bloated thing, and finally on the road between soul eaters pass and the crowmen bird things you will find a yellow sand crab or whatever they are called. These are called place holders. Kill them over and over and wait for the stupid whirlwind with the feather in it. Catch the feather, then go to the big bird nest by Master Dong and click it.

Wasn't all that hard to figure out once I tried to do it.
    Roughly how long is their respawn rate? I've been looking in those areas around 20 minutes, and haven't seen a single crab. Haven't seen other people in the area either.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Roughly how long is their respawn rate? I've been looking in those areas around 20 minutes, and haven't seen a single crab. Haven't seen other people in the area either.
    I can confirm it's only a once-per-instance spawn like old Tapah or Dragon Spine guy. Crab was spawning at 1180, 1320 after server restart today. I killed it about 4 times before the dust cloud spawned and I got the feather. After that the crab stopped spawning. Not sure if intended or bugged but either way it's a stupid mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I can confirm it's only a once-per-instance spawn like old Tapah or Dragon Spine guy. Crab was spawning at 1180, 1320 after server restart today. I killed it about 4 times before the dust cloud spawned and I got the feather. After that the crab stopped spawning. Not sure if intended or bugged but either way it's a stupid mechanic.
    Does the feather stay in your inventory? Can I ask someone to "activate" the nest for me?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Does the feather stay in your inventory? Can I ask someone to "activate" the nest for me?
    Yes the feather remains in your bag, and you can use it anytime for anybody.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Found the little tornado up on the Crowmen paths by the waterfalls. I had not killed anything and was the only one in that part of the instance.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast