Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old player Lurking

Default Old player Lurking

So how is this game?

Completely dead?

Are there only US servers now?

Throw some tips about the game guys

Kind regards

Servers merged so just the 3 now with Crom being the main one.

Due to that the population is pretty good with dungeon runs popping all the time, add to that the new achievement system launched yesterday & theres a world boss roaming the lands so a pretty good time to install & have a look

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    Servers merged so just the 3 now with Crom being the main one.

Due to that the population is pretty good with dungeon runs popping all the time, add to that the new achievement system launched yesterday & theres a world boss roaming the lands so a pretty good time to install & have a look
    thanks for the answer ... but what if i am playing from EU is it playable?

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by Setcake View Post
    thanks for the answer ... but what if i am playing from EU is it playable?

Kind regards
    You will probably notice a difference. Porting people etc. Pve is mostly fine.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

The game has had a lot of new additions with pvp events, achievement system, revamped raids. I would love to see more population, and I've realized that when people say 'hey the game is dead' well that is one extra person being discouraged from re-joining the game. It is what the population makes it, especially on the pvp servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    You will probably notice a difference. Porting people etc. Pve is mostly fine.
    Yeah I sit on about 100ms with the random spike to 4000 at silly times, all good tho & the world boss has been thankfully lag free for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Setcake View Post
    ... but what if i am playing from EU is it playable?
    Located in EU you can expect a latency between 150-250 ms (2-3 times slower compared to the time when we had EU-Server).

This means PVP-fun is for melee-classes definitive lowered down, because you will miss much more if you try to hit a player with good movement or a bunnyhopper...
    For PVE or ranged classes in PVP is the high latency noticeable but OK.

It really depends on what internet connection you have too. I had fiber internet before and had pings down to 110-115 ms, and no problems at all. After I bought the new house and my only internet choice was DSL, the ping is more of 140-160ms and I experience some problems, like catching blade on Emperor even though I am on other side of the boss on my screen.. Mostly the ping is fine, at least in PvE.

140-160 ping here, no issues while pvping with assassin. Maybe I am used to it.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    It really depends on what internet connection you have too. I had fiber internet before and had pings down to 110-115 ms, and no problems at all. After I bought the new house and my only internet choice was DSL, the ping is more of 140-160ms and I experience some problems, like catching blade on Emperor even though I am on other side of the boss on my screen.. Mostly the ping is fine, at least in PvE.
    True. I'm from europe, ping between 100-125 (glass fiber connection) no issues for pvp. Occasionally the connection is bad and u see someone porting (1/week?) but nit a real issue for me. Playing on fury.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast