Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch 4.5 Corruption 2 UI fix

Default Patch 4.5 Corruption 2 UI fix

Anyone got a fix for patch 4.5?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    My FDS Ui is gone as well. I'm crying on the inside.

I managed to Fix all on my corruption, in regards of achievement, feats and so on....BUT i get an glitch in my teamlist. IF i go into an 6 man group, and we replace a person, the new person do not appear on my teamlist.

Anyone know the view for teamlist?
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

i cant find the fault in teamGui. when i switch teammembers in game, i dont get update on new member in my teamlist.
    I still see old teammembers, who quitted the group.

Anyone know where or what to change in TeamGui to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    My FDS Ui is gone as well. I'm crying on the inside.
    After using it for years.. I got forced to go default for time being.. its awfull
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    What problems are you having?

After reinstalling UI, then fixing the feats window and getting my dmg/mana/health numbers to not show in black, it seems to work fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post

After reinstalling UI, then fixing the feats window and getting my dmg/mana/health numbers to not show in black, it seems to work fine for me.
    Those parts work fine for me also. I have an issue when i team up, and someone quit group, the Teammember list wont update.... Also when i leave a group, IT looks like i am still grouped up. If i relog its ok.
    I figure IT must be something with corription or i have a corrupt data in funcom folder. I did not have this problem with corruption before patch

Quote Originally Posted by mrhood View Post
    Those parts work fine for me also. I have an issue when i team up, and someone quit group, the Teammember list wont update.... Also when i leave a group, IT looks like i am still grouped up. If i relog its ok.
    I figure IT must be something with corription or i have a corrupt data in funcom folder. I did not have this problem with corruption before patch
    Hmm, I led many raids tonight and never saw this bug, wonder if it's group or raid related?

BTW feats and dmg numbers always are problems everytime there is patch, does every corruption ui user know how to fix them?

If you have problems, I can answer how to fix both issues.

Hmm, I led many raids tonight and never saw this bug, wonder if it's group or raid related?
    I tested alot on my issue, before i did the one thing i should have done in beginning.
    I deleted Custom folder, reinstalled the UI, fixed the codes while game was offline, and started the funcom patcher.
    Now all works okish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast