Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New fighting pet from the Conan board game?

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    I was thinking about this recently, I suppose we won't get it before the game ships...
    I sent them an email and they never responded.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I thought Monolith (well Jamie) mentioned somewhere in the comments that the codes would be sent at the close of the PM, which should be soon. You may need to log in to the PM to register your email address.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

I asked Monolith about the pet, that's what I got in reply:

Hello

After the end of the pledge manager, we will be able to send the definitive list of backers to generate age of conan code.
    We will give you some news asap

Rgds

David

I see this never happened. Thanks Funcom for more broken promises.

Funcom

Monolith would be the ones to send the codes out to their backers. I'll see if I can at least follow up about the matter, thanks.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by McFiend View Post
    Shouldn't really blame Funcom for another company slacking.

If/when they ever do send out the codes, it would be awesome if they sent to all backers regardless of how much they spent. I expect however that only the ones getting a physical game are going to get the pet.

Funcom

According to a recent update on their crowdfunding page, the project has been delayed. We (Funcom) cannot be held responsible for that, but Monolith should be able to get that code to their eligible backers in due time.

To keep up with the latest updates on their project, check https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/conan

Thanks!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by McFiend View Post
    From their last kickstarter announcement :

"As it stands, we will not make the promised end of March date. The new estimation for Wave 1 (which will remain so until we hear back from the factory) is around June. We will keep pressing for an exact date and as soon as we know, it'll be announced for wave 1 and wave 2.

Once again, we can only apologize for these delays, thank you for the patience and vow to keep our initial promise that the game, when it arrives, will be more that worth the wait."

You'll have to wait a few more month before rambling and ranting against the Pet and/or Funcom, there's no reason the pet reward is to be shipped before the other rewards.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    You'll have to wait a few more month before rambling and ranting against the Pet and/or Funcom, there's no reason the pet reward is to be shipped before the other rewards.
    Given that it should be delivered digitally, there really is no reason they couldn't have sent it out already. And again, there is no reason at all for blame to be placed at Funcom unless Funcom screws up in giving the keys to Monolith Board Games LLC.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Given that it should be delivered digitally, there really is no reason they couldn't have sent it out already
    Rewards are part of a bigger package. The same way you don't get things like companion app, or digital version of a map, or PDF manuals before the release of a game, I don't see why they should ship a part of the reward before the rest. I mean, sure, they could, but I can see why they don't. And as far as I know, that's not exactly common practice to send digital reward before the physical one (at least non of the kickstarter project I pledge for ever did that)
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast