Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a new guild

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    He was probably just frustrated to keep logging on and find that the guild is not functioning. I do believe that you should not have to stay in a guild that is not raiding, there is only so much a player can do for a guild like that. A guild has to offer a player content appropriate to the level of play that they are at or they will and should leave so they can continue to have fun and progress. Should a player stay in a T1/T2 guild forever because of loyalty to guild?

All guilds will from time to time lack numbers in raids...even the biggest guilds have experienced this. And every time some raiders chose to leave for greener grass, few months later the grass isnt greener. Its called the guild hopper, someone that can never settle down but expect to get everything handed to himself without doing anything.
    I think these days almost all guilds lack a few people at least for the higher tiers, then guild start alliances. And when there is an alliance in place there is no room for the guild hopper who will roam restless around in global shouting obscenities at those not needing him anymore ;-)

Todays guild school by uncle Thain... bring apples next time kids ;-)

PS: if looking for a guild mate..just look at all the guilds advertising in here or in global.

If 'Mercenarie76' wants a EST timezone guild that does T5, the choice is pretty easy. The guilds are listed here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2022129

Edit by Anzu: Please refrain from trolling people.
    Last edited by Anzu; 3rd February 2015 at 07:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    If 'Mercenarie76' wants a EST timezone guild that does T5, the choice is pretty easy. The guilds are listed here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2022129

Edit by Anzu: Please refrain from trolling people.
    Edit by Anzu: Don't feed the troll. Feed me instead. Also, I found a new guild now. Thread over.
    Last edited by Anzu; 3rd February 2015 at 07:34.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12