Thread: Looking for old buds from FURIOUS

Cool Looking for old buds from FURIOUS

Greetings everyone! I'm seeking some of my old guild mates from the days of FURIOUS; two years ago give or take. I used to hang with a number of peeps, most notably Xedd and Wolv. I'm wondering if they are still around? FURIOUS was a great bunch of people. I have recognized some in-game already and received some tells. Please say hello or drop me a PM :-)

Cheers!
    -Burbot
    Last edited by Burbot; 29th January 2015 at 01:17. Reason: typo

Started out as guild leader for Dark Brotherhood on Set and then eventually left the guild to join Furious. Spent a few years with Furious raping and pillaging T1 and T2 until T3 was released. Once T3 was released we raced against Ascendants for the US first kills. Then when T4 came out, we began working on that. I ended up moving to Las Vegas when while we were working on T4 and was unable to continue to raid due to being stuck on swing shift during raid times. So I left the game for about 6 to 8 months. When I came back to the game, Xedd, Wolvmorg and most of the other Furious members were long gone. I did run into Bvis one night and he lead me to join Rogue Angels. I raided with them for a while but eventually left them. I know that there is at least one other Furious member in Prophets although his name escapes me. He was and still is a big time crafter. Use to always log on during the weekends and craft weapons and armor and then give them away through global chat. As for me, I have found my way to TEG (The Epic Guard) guild and raid with them. We were farming T4 several times a week and got bored quickly with Funcom's constant dragging of their feet when it comes to game content, so most of us quit playing. However, with T5 now out, quite a few of the old TEG guild have come back to the game and are in the process of rebuilding our raid team. So far, we've been farming T4 again and our looking toward killing T5 once we have the right team make up.

Quote Originally Posted by blodgett View Post
    Started out as guild leader for Dark Brotherhood on Set and then eventually left the guild to join Furious. Spent a few years with Furious raping and pillaging T1 and T2 until T3 was released. Once T3 was released we raced against Ascendants for the US first kills. Then when T4 came out, we began working on that. I ended up moving to Las Vegas when while we were working on T4 and was unable to continue to raid due to being stuck on swing shift during raid times. So I left the game for about 6 to 8 months. When I came back to the game, Xedd, Wolvmorg and most of the other Furious members were long gone. I did run into Bvis one night and he lead me to join Rogue Angels. I raided with them for a while but eventually left them. I know that there is at least one other Furious member in Prophets although his name escapes me. He was and still is a big time crafter. Use to always log on during the weekends and craft weapons and armor and then give them away through global chat. As for me, I have found my way to TEG (The Epic Guard) guild and raid with them. We were farming T4 several times a week and got bored quickly with Funcom's constant dragging of their feet when it comes to game content, so most of us quit playing. However, with T5 now out, quite a few of the old TEG guild have come back to the game and are in the process of rebuilding our raid team. So far, we've been farming T4 again and our looking toward killing T5 once we have the right team make up.
    You know you miss us Blodgett

Thank you both for taking the time to respond to my thread. I remember Bvis! Is he still around? I really enjoyed my time with those folks. I wish I would have wrote down some E-mails or something. I'm honestly surprised I haven't received any more responses or PMs of some of my old Furious-mates. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Burbot View Post
    Thank you both for taking the time to respond to my thread. I remember Bvis! Is he still around? I really enjoyed my time with those folks. I wish I would have wrote down some E-mails or something. I'm honestly surprised I haven't received any more responses or PMs of some of my old Furious-mates. Cheers!
    Bvis is slaving away as one of our DT tanks.