Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crom PvP Festival video

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    There should be a reason to be in guild and in team for that. Why should anyone look for a good guild or for a strong team since all pvp action is soloable or PUGable? Most ppl have no time and no fun to organise something in-game and be a volunteer pvp officers. For pve there is DKP system and speculations around it to have better gear thats why someone becomes an organiser. But not for pvp - even for festival i can just + in global to have team and if i dont like team i can leave it and + for their opponents.
    But then you won't have any truly interesting PvP. The purpose of grouping up and communicating in PvP is too increase the number of fights you can take part in. When you PuG things if you're not dominating there's only two options, either you fight close enough to the rezpad so the respawn speed makes up for the inferiority, either you give up because a PuG team is bound to repeat again and again the same thing without any lead.
    When you are in a team with like minded PvPers you can fight away from the rezpad (which in itself is a huge improvement of PvP quality) and you can fight uphill battles by constantly trying new things. Inferiority feels less hopeless.

You don't have to be an organiser really. Exactly like PvE, there will always only be a few guys organising and leading and the rest just following. Having a good organisation in PvE increases the guilds efficience. When players start showing up on time for raids, all come on TS without having to be asked ten times to do so, and listen to the raid lead, everyone has a much better time than when they have to wait 30 minuts for everyone to arrive, then an other half an hour for players to get some slackers on TS and then wait an other thirty minuts for the raid leader to explain tactics for the tenth time to the last logged on TS.
    It's exactly the same with PvP. AFKers are a pain all the same, people not on TS or watching TV at the same time are a pain aswell and so on.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Well dude, i dont understand you, so much water in your words. You can agree with me or not but your point is not clear. May be its my bad english but i really dont understand half ppl here on forums coz they love to talk about nopthing but with so much words

A small problem from a cromling's pov, is the fact that these festivals happen once a month. Am I going to bother organizing my time to make good and full use of these events? Nah. Enabling these 24/7 would surely make it easier for us lazy, casual people. Secondly I don't bother with these since having 12 ppl on screen nerfs my OP character to play at 5-15fps with people stuttering all over. I find this strange, since 6v6minis work perfectly as far as hardware is concerned.
    As far as fps goes... Will it EVER be considered to change those 3d fonts and hp bars above peoples' heads so they don't eat 40% of the frames?

Event should be one day once a week, instead of full week in month
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Event should be one day once a week, instead of full week in month
    I agree that the frequency it happens should be more often, but once a week is even less often then it is now
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123