Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crom PvP Festival video

Default Crom PvP Festival video

hiya guys, my buddy recorded some Fields of Slaughter action on Crom for all to enjoy. Think he was shy to post himself because it looks like he doesnt win the event :/

enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U0F_6QJKk0

feel free to post some of your videos too
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 26th January 2015 at 21:02.

the beauty of alt farming
    Kinaputten

First time I saw some organised alt farming was first PvP event.. on Fury
    It was the guild I was a member of and everyone, GL included, just shut their eyes at the global outrage.

One of the reasons I left the guild and ultimately Fury.
    Of course, some of those who left Fury to go to Crom brought along their habits.

If this was an attempt to discredit Crom, it is a fail
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

This isn't a serious video but nevertheless pvp festival is almost always dead on Crom and whenever I step in the zone this is what I run into. Not so on Fury where people are fighting and alt farmers hunted down and never left alone for long. And I have NEVER seen anything as serious as this on Fury.

I mean, they actually put THOUGHT and EFFORT into this, naked demo alt with demonic heart getting one shotted by a pom instant while a conq resses him? How much deeper can you dig...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

What you get on Fury is one guy, dual boxing, farming an alt in the corner of White Sands. What you get on Crom is a group collaboration to farm and not actually partake in PVP. I guess I was wrong, Crom does have more teamwork

Say what you will, the pvp events on Fury (Minus Commons district) are usually absolutely brilliant. They are the only reason I play this game.

#LongLiveFury #ButMergeThem
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

uhm , that pom , if he's who i think he is , he's a great player and doesnt need this rly
    but in general , shame...
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    hiya guys, my buddy recorded some Fields of Slaughter action on Crom for all to enjoy. Think he was shy to post himself because it looks like he doesnt win the event :/

enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U0F_6QJKk0

feel free to post some of your videos too
    Wow that's really lame.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Wow that's really lame.
    Very much so
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

The problem is that there is not much competition for most of the day. If there was they wouldn't have the chance or even the need to score on alts.

A lot of time this will end up happening because people will not be grouped, look into the zone and see there is one full group, and instead of getting friends they will just go elsewhere, leaving that one group to do whatever they want to. Even the relatively hardcore pvprs on crom (an i used that term loosely) and some of our new friends freshly transferred from fury will just nope the hell out of the zone unless there is parity of numbers. It's funny seeing one guild bring in their pvp babynoobs for weight of numbers (think 3-4 pvp7+ toons and 6+ pvp3s and lower) and chasing off a group of 4 or 5 dedicated pvprs.

This isnt meant as an excuse, just an observation.
    Last edited by Unutterable; 28th January 2015 at 04:54.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast