Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You all suck and heres the proof

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I remember when the Ranger was changed 2.1 and both the ranger advocates posted all kinds of trash about how well balanced the changes were and that the class was actually playable again and how great the changes were for the game. This was on TL. About 5 of us warned that the changes were horrendous and would not only ruin the balance but the class as a whole if they proceeded.

When 2.1 hit a ranger could kill a tank with 1 bleeding puncture and fire trap in 8 seconds. Anyone in medium armor or less was 1-2 shotted in less than 5 seconds. A week into the change you went from seeing 1-2 ranger per game to 7-10 rangers per game. People were literally doing 7-9k points of damage with just a Pen Shot and TTS.
    Yeah I remember that, it was hilarious how these advocates were defending it like crazy how well made was the revamp.A revamp that was never asked, that a nice amount of players who owned ranger as main and who were not blinded with how broken it was, were warning how fail it was and how its going to destroy the class.But as always they listened to wrong players that rerolling to what op clas is at the moment.I remember back in the days that every single mini had at least 6 rangers rerolers at Eu side.

Also dont forget the awesome draining traps that were broken for ages until they decide to change them and how a single ranger was able to fully stamina and mana drain you in a matter of seconds.....!
    Last edited by zeuss; 16th February 2016 at 08:45.

If you never tried it, you never know it.
    Questions answered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iLTA43MBuA

Lajos Kassai is one of the most famous hungarian archer who can shoot riding on horse like the hyrkanians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOpOqgotJZc
    Last edited by Vyky; 16th February 2016 at 11:51.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12