Thread: massively kickstarter

Default massively kickstarter

as you may know, massively has been shut down...
    however, they are trying to rise founds through kickstarter, to get back online...

if you are interested, the page is here...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

yup, same!!

would be nice some kind of "support" from funcom too... like what mark jacobs published on camelot unchained website (link), because that's where i knew about the kickstarter project...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Joel & Erling both said a sad farewell & expressed their sorrow

An its only because of Erlings tweet that I knew about the kickstarter & have donated.

https://twitter.com/joelbylos/status/561250447449915392

https://twitter.com/ErlingE/status/563727537894092800

Wasn't it these guys who didn't write about aoc a while back? ****ers deserved it, yahaha!
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Wasn't it these guys who didn't write about aoc a while back? ****ers deserved it, yahaha!
    Actually that was the last MMO site to report anything on AOC on a regular basis.
    Retired

As long as I remember they made a poll in order to choose their next MMO adventure to play. AoC was first in this poll but they claimed that we (players of AoC) cheated, without any solid evidence, and they dump us...

They got what they deserve for the quality of their "journalism"...