Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Discuss: Game Director Letter December/January

Quote Originally Posted by Filter3 View Post
    merge the servers to one. most important work, which u guys should start now.
    ... SORRY; Still on Holiday.

I don't see any answers about place in new crafting system for Ibis & T3 craft. We can't craft them after Funcom release new craft system? And how about compensation for people who gather old crafting recipes? Still "no"? How about people who gather resources? They can trade them for something simular?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    I don't see any answers about place in new crafting system for Ibis & T3 craft. We can't craft them after Funcom release new craft system? And how about compensation for people who gather old crafting recipes? Still "no"? How about people who gather resources? They can trade them for something simular?
    This was brought up years back and the answer was yes, you can still craft in raids but the stats will be different. Meaning the current weapons will remain the same and the new weapons will have different stats, now which one is better the older or newer versions is for you to gamble. Craft now and you might be satisfied or wait and craft after revamp or regret you didnt craft pre-revamp.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    This was brought up years back and the answer was yes, you can still craft in raids but the stats will be different. Meaning the current weapons will remain the same and the new weapons will have different stats, now which one is better the older or newer versions is for you to gamble. Craft now and you might be satisfied or wait and craft after revamp or regret you didnt craft pre-revamp.
    I know what current weapons will remain, but I don't know how that weapons looks in weaponship in new crafting revamp and how alchemy works. I hope they try craft system on test servers first - we already have enough bugs with T5 gear because they don't allow us test it.

Quote Originally Posted by Filter3 View Post
    merge the servers to one. most important work, which u guys should start now.
    Would be the best last option to keep a pvp server alive, at least people would return to fight new people/guilds they never have before, might also give Fury and Rage players one real good experience of a pvp server before the game goes totally PvE and to Crom, problem is though we need Funcom to actually be proactive and do something, they are like the PFJ ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YawagQ6lLrA

Since now obviously the crafting revamp is on the agenda:

Where can i find a faq and a thorough description about the intended changes?
    Where can i find the discussion thread about it? (NOT on TL, since f2p can not discuss there)
    What previously given information (since 2012) is still valid?

as a side note, no one really ever asked for a new arena

Have they definitely abandoned the plan of implementing the (TSW) mega-server tech?

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    as a side note, no one really ever asked for a new arena
    Pvp players did a few years ago..I think.. Any pvp content is better than none.

Also: I never asked for this..
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by GorkaZulo View Post
    Have they definitely abandoned the plan of implementing the (TSW) mega-server tech?
    I think they are weighing whether it'll be easier to merge the servers and let players choose between pvp-enabled and -disabled areas over implementing one-server-tech.
    Whichever one is done easier with less hassle might be implemented somewhen.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Also: I never asked for this..
    What a shame.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast