Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: crom minis

Default crom minis

Okay to all who are considering transfering to Crom....save your money and quit the game or you will get mad there....didnt see worse pvp in any game that aoc pvp on crom in minis.

DTs who cant kill anything.
    Rangers everywhere (hard class to play i guess)
    sins focusing tanks not demos or priests (they are too far away why should they run to them)
    Rangers everywhere
    barb alts using decaps+atgs build only then they run away and wait for 30s skill cd
    Rangers everywhere
    Demos necros have free hands to farm you
    Rangers everywhere
    Resspad farm if you are losing they wont even cap till all leave the match
    Rangers everywhere
    pvp 10 bori conqs (hello Edit by Anzu: No names) are born there
    Rangers everywhere

As I said dont go there waste of money for transfers better is quitting the game tbh ;-)
    Last edited by Anzu; 3rd January 2015 at 14:01.

Fury minis not any better mate. In fact i experienced that fury has more hiders/leavers and others who just fcuks up minis (we know who they are). Thus if some wannabe pvper starts feeling he gets wrecked, be prepared to play 5vs6... then soon its 4vs6 etc. Imo on crom ppl have more balls to play even against better team. Fury is full of those sensitive a-holes, who cares too much about 1 death. So if you don't give a damn about world pvp, crom is to go. As a bonus you get ~2x more ppl doing minis, which means more frequent minis and more variety in faces.

Yeah it sucks with
    Ranger everywhere
    Ranger everywhere
    Ranger everywhere
    Boyscout bearshaman

Fury has best pro hox in AoC. That alone is the reason play on Fury. Fury mini quality has dropped dramatically in a year since i last time played, if it would not be random world pvp i would try on Crom again, third time, but it always fails when i see rogues hitting tanks while leaving casters on free roam. And then Crom tanks whine that casters are OP xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

I've been playing my Conq lately on Crom but I can't play more than an hour or two without developing suicidal thoughts... The problem on Crom isn't the skill at all, the skill of the Crom pvpers is exactly the same as on Fury but it's things like class make-up and minis that aren't full on start-up. Maybe it is because of the world boss? I'm not sure but I join countless minis (yesterday it was 3/5 that had at least 1 person missing) that don't fill up. And when I post for example HV +1 ns, it doesn't help. On fury posting that will get one filled in a matter of seconds. In addition you have those who are just "dipping their feet" into PVP; those that join with PVE builds etc. You just simply don't ever get that on Fury/Rage.

Don't get me wrong despite all this I'd still like to see a server merge, but that is the differences I see between the servers. Same skill, but its that x factor that makes Crom minis a bit less enjoyable for me.

In-fact I'll make a quick compilation video of my experience on Crom
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

They need to merge the servers and give PvE and PvP selections when entering a new instance.

Honestly it's the only way to make PvP more populated. Which is what PvP events need too, more groups attending.

I'll never defend Crom fully and claim it's any better, but pretty much what Norther said. You'll have tards everywhere, so population is pretty vital so you don't have to end up with the same guys all the time.

Players in PvE specs are a rarity, and ask me, better having one of those than some afk/hider.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    They need to merge the servers and give PvE and PvP selections when entering a new instance.
    This so much this. The solution is so simple and I want you crom guys to have the daily pvp zone too because they have been great fun so far all month around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Players in PvE specs are a rarity, and ask me, better having one of those than some afk/hider.
    Well all three servers have that haha but one server seems to have quite a few Russian hackers. Want to guess what server?

That being said I had some great minis this morning on crom
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Been some months now since I last did minis, but the few guys hacking aren't that big of an issue.

That being said... It's a disgrace of a GM system Funcom have where they're not allowed to ban the scum off video evidence from other players.

I mean, with their hacks they can probably see whenever a GM loads to their zone, and can stop their use of cheats making it impossible for a GM to catch them first hand.

But let's not make it one of those threads.

The money they make off transfers can't possibly be more beneficial in the long run, than letting the remaining players (dedicated fans for years, and newcomers) have a more live game.

All u just mentioned happens to me on Fury as well...today Played like 4 minigames at all, its same, just crom has more selfish players. I call for merge, I miss world PvP and duels, but also I want to have someone to play with when Im back from nightshift...and in that time fury has only a few players online. I wonder why funcom is waiting so long with the final merge, it would help the game a lot!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast