Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conq or Sin for PVP

Default Conq or Sin for PVP

I am torn between creating a conq or sin. My past characters that I did enjoy and invest time into are my barb and demo. I want a conq because they're cool, flashy, and can be great in the right hands. I want a sin because they're also cool, flashy, and can be great in the right hands. I am not opposed to DPS or tank roles in PvE content and I know all classes are fine in PvE, but I also am under the understanding both are good for PvP. It's tough because this time around I do not have as much time to invest into a character, so I'm also trying to consider which will be a better return on my time investment. What do you guys think?

The Conq has a simple and accessible gameplay.
    For fast results in pvp, you can choose it.
    However it is less interesting, in the end it will even be quite boring.
    If you really want to have fun, so choose another melee class.
    FURY

These days i enjoy playing squishies so i'd advice sin. Conq is nice and relaxed. Sin is more dynamic and i find to be one of the least gear dependant class. Great for fast starts.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Will take time to do good on conq because of gear. A sin can join and get a few kills in green gear. To answear your question, conq
    Boyscout bearshaman

Conq. Buy t1 pvp and play as Crom himself. You know gods only die when people stop believing them
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

Quote Originally Posted by SennH View Post
    I am torn between creating a conq or sin. My past characters that I did enjoy and invest time into are my barb and demo. I want a conq because they're cool, flashy, and can be great in the right hands. I want a sin because they're also cool, flashy, and can be great in the right hands. I am not opposed to DPS or tank roles in PvE content and I know all classes are fine in PvE, but I also am under the understanding both are good for PvP. It's tough because this time around I do not have as much time to invest into a character, so I'm also trying to consider which will be a better return on my time investment. What do you guys think?
    If u want more kills..Go with sin...But more kills have a cost u have to pay too...That is more deaths...Sin u kill easy-u die easy...choice is urs..!!!!
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

Aaaand with conq its much more easier - put on your charge+kb, let dude fall on his ass and just do bllodbath+smth else - kill is yours!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast