Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World boss loot table error??

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Unfortunately I think its unlikely we'll be able to put a patch together to fix this before the world boss week ends.
    As Pyzerius mentioned though it is only a pot or two you are missing out on, I know its still annoying but at least its not any of the nicer loot, and the chance of getting the empty input is around 8%.
    Please accept our apologies for this error.
    Well this would be dependant on what "Stat Potions" we are talking about here.
    If these are "Minor Brews" then the loss is indeed not so great.
    If these are "(Refind) Elixers" then it is a whole other matter. These are in fact some of the best loot you can get.
    Unlike Purple Armor/wWeapons they stack and you can use more than 1.
    Every time I get another Fury of Xotli on a HoX it is just 30 silver. If its a Rage of Xotli its only 20 silver even.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Well this would be dependant on what "Stat Potions" we are talking about here.
    If these are "Minor Brews" then the loss is indeed not so great.
    If these are "(Refind) Elixers" then it is a whole other matter. These are in fact some of the best loot you can get.
    Unlike Purple Armor/wWeapons they stack and you can use more than 1.
    Every time I get another Fury of Xotli on a HoX it is just 30 silver. If its a Rage of Xotli its only 20 silver even.
    Its probably the stat potions that increase Wisdom, Constitution, etc. by 10%.

Not that big of deal.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Talking

Apologie accepted . 'course i can only speak for myself in this matter, thought.
    Glad i'm out of this whole WB-camping-thing-for-days anyways, get's a bit dull over time, ye know.

Reminds me - in a way - on a line from this old Monty Pythons song from Life of Brian:
    "You come from nothing and you go back to nothing. So, what did you loose? NOTHING!"
    Guess the same goes for this Wb-Troves error .

Yeah, my thoughts are quite queer sometimes, i admit .

Have a nice weekend
    Best regards
    Hawk
    Last edited by Hawkeye-67; 3rd January 2015 at 09:57.
    "I have known many gods.
    He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply."
    R. E. Howard - Queen of the black coast

Aerion Brightflame. One night, in his cups, he drank a jar of wildfire,
    after telling his friends it would transform him into a dragon, but the
    gods were kind and it transformed him into a corpse.
    George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Its probably the stat potions that increase Wisdom, Constitution, etc. by 10%.

Not that big of deal.
    Yeah it's probably not a big deal, but you spend 15 minutes killing a boss that has WAY too many hit points just to end up with nothing......

Makes the game playing experience SO MUCH FUN......

Makes you want to sub again

Talking

I think the best way to go is changing all the potions for WB epic weapons this way you don't have to worrie about the bug
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Not a box error but please no more of this please

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...CD2D7CA3B165A/

Happened to me twice lol

Haha, yes, me too! Kinda hard to break the ice there.

Quote Originally Posted by Roragar View Post
    Not a box error but please no more of this please

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...CD2D7CA3B165A/

Happened to me twice lol
    Lol, happened to me too. what annoyed me was, I got the portent relic from dragon, so I wanted to test the box u can buy from vendor, and i got the YETI pet from it. so then next week this yeti came, killed it, opened the box and I got the pet again -.- typical my luck well it gave 50 silver
    The Law

Unfortunately I think its unlikely we'll be able to put a patch together to fix this before the world boss week ends.
    As Pyzerius mentioned though it is only a pot or two you are missing out on, I know its still annoying but at least its not any of the nicer loot, and the chance of getting the empty input is around 8%.
    Is there any news when this fix will be rolled out on Live-servers?
    I think there are a lot of people, like me, holding on to their boxes.
    I have only 38 boxes (approximatly 3 empty ones) stored, I heard numbers of 260 boxes ( = 20+ empty boxes)stored by people.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Default Empty boxes

How about dropping the potions, for a bigger chance of gear and tokens?

Just remove the pots from loottable...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast