Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miini-game streak Quest & Indemnities

lets all get indemnities and not bother trying to win minis.

the biggest drawback with this streak quest is that people are more reluctant joining ongoing minis.
    Kinaputten

make them indemnities buyable with pvp-tokenz and/or hand em over to players, if for example 5 minis won u get 1 or so. its totally fail that u only can buy em for real money.

Exclamation Mini-game quest streak reset on crashes/disconnect

Problem I encountered is on crashes/disconnect, 'once' the quest streak fails, I relogin and spawn outside mini-game with coward shame and mini-join window. I am sure I had indemnities. This happens on my 15 streak (rage). Funcom should really fix this problem by giving the disconnet person 3 minutes timer to rejoin the game and not immediate quest failure on disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoden View Post
    Problem I encountered is on crashes/disconnect, 'once' the quest streak fails, I relogin and spawn outside mini-game with coward shame and mini-join window. I am sure I had indemnities. This happens on my 15 streak (rage). Funcom should really fix this problem by giving the disconnet person 3 minutes timer to rejoin the game and not immediate quest failure on disconnect.
    usually u have enough time to log back in after a crash (especially if ure using an SSD which makes loading much faster) , unless minis is soon to be over , or u delay alot , in which case your streak will be broken no matter if u used indemnity or not.

The only tip I discovered so far on indemnity use is that you should pop the potion right before the mini finishes (exluding TT which can be very fast map) , cause IF you disconnect and reconnect back into the mini you might not lose your streak BUT you will lose the indemnity buff .
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Thanks for the advice.
    I still remember you started pvp in crom in blues gears and the fast flag runs...

But a disconnect/crash should cause me to lose the indemnity bluff at worst, not both bluff and the quest chain. This requires some patch to get it resolve considering this pot is a cash shop item.

A question thou, I normally pop the indemnity before I join a mini, especially careful when deep in the chain, so the indemnity bluff is already active. don't understand the part on using the potion(indemnity) before mini ends, the indemnity bluff is already active and should serve no purpose. By the way, my crashes occurs normally on respawn, wonders anyone has the same problem?

[QUOTE= By the way, my crashes occurs normally on respawn, wonders anyone has the same problem?[/QUOTE]

Happend to me kite few times (crashing during respawn in mini), and made me lose the quest chain, after like 10 minis, and i can understand the rage u had, it's really frustrated... But i dont know what can be done about this...
    Niaha - Assassin pvp 10
    Itana - Ranger pvp 6
    Itanhox - Hox pvp 8
    Norvege - BS pvp 6

Quote Originally Posted by Theoden View Post
    A question thou, I normally pop the indemnity before I join a mini, especially careful when deep in the chain, so the indemnity bluff is already active. don't understand the part on using the potion(indemnity) before mini ends, the indemnity bluff is already active and should serve no purpose.
    It's a work around. When you disconnect/crash from a mini with an indemnity buff, apparently you always/often lose the buff no matter what, but don't always lose the streak quest progression. Hence, using the buff at the last moment to avoid losing it on a crash
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    [*] After n number of wins you should get and indemnity. I'd say you should get something like 2 indemnity when getting 7 wins in a row then 2 when reaching 14. It needs to be kept at a low enough number. It should mostly have to be used to get through minis who start when you don't have a full team and those where you have a troll/afker amongst you. The rest of the time you should, if not fighting for a win, at least be going for the draw.[/list]
    This is a very good idea. Keep them rare, so people will really fight for them. Also it might be good for funcom money wise, because people will become addicted to using these tokens ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12