Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what about PvP T4?

well I started to play tos 1 month ago.....only minigames....from pvp4 to pvp6 in 30 days.....not that hard

Of course getting pvp levels is not so long as you think guys. Get the +50%xp from Bori and play normal pvp games, it will be much faster. And yea I'd like to see more pvp levels and gear that is different in visual look.
    https://henryxconan.wordpress.com/20...in-comparison/

Seriously only changed colours? Or added few details like in Tos or DT? I know its old but still again PvE players has much better looking gear I can't believe Funcom is working on t4 pvp gear for 1 year, Henryx posted this post in December 2013...

Quote Originally Posted by czerwiak1 View Post
    Of course getting pvp levels is not so long as you think guys. Get the +50%xp from Bori and play normal pvp games, it will be much faster. And yea I'd like to see more pvp levels and gear that is different in visual look.
    https://henryxconan.wordpress.com/20...in-comparison/

Seriously only changed colours? Or added few details like in Tos or DT? I know its old but still again PvE players has much better looking gear I can't believe Funcom is working on t4 pvp gear for 1 year, Henryx posted this post in December 2013...
    this gear was done when bori came it was in database already they just didnt use those t4 skins yet.....T4 skins are actually concept arts you may have seen before

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    well I started to play tos 1 month ago.....only minigames....from pvp4 to pvp6 in 30 days.....not that hard
    For people who play casually, it is quite hard. Also, what is "hard" can only be determined by reference to other games out there, and compared to any MMO I know, PvP in AoC is super-grindy.

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    I am with u there☺ as for us people that has our most loved mains caped at 10, we would like to see some way of achieving new goals, sutch as new lvls or even a new rank system (leaderboards)☺.
    New goals are a much better idea than new PvP levels (unless those new PvP levels only add more gear variety, but no stat budget increase). Hopefully, FC will add some meaningful PvP achievements, not just killing X players and winning X minigames.
    Last edited by Rathothis; 31st December 2014 at 09:44.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    We talking again when you level from 8 to 10. which needs way more xp then from 1 to 7 all added up.....

There are plenty of pvp xp buff items (like +50% pvp xp gain book, halloween candy) and also pvp xp rings (just put it on when the game is about to finish).

I am not saying it's a cake walk, but its much easier than it used to be.
    Retired

There is no point adding more PvP levels, 10 is more than enough. Progression should go other way like adding new tokens and rewarding/inspiring wider range of pvp, like PvP Festivals, etc.
    Cripples gonna cripple

The power progression has been jacked up since they released t4 pve armor. Looking at the new t5 pve armor, it's hardly any better than the t4 minus maybe the solider armor and the set bonus. They broke the armor progression years ago when they jumped from only one class having a critical rating of 13% or higher to every class having a 20-30% rating and an instant 25% damage boost. The game is increasingly about nothing more than inflated DPS stats. The t3 PvP armor is pretty much the same as even the t5 pve armor now, how would they increase that further except having t4 pvp armor include some kind of set bonus.

Most games allow you to increase damage, or critical chance, or survivability, or some kind of evade, AoC just gives you items that increase all of that at one time. There is really no way for them to back track the idiotic power leap from t3 to t4 they created years ago, and whatever they could do they did with buffing up the pvp armor and items this year.

But releasing another 5 levels of pvp armor and items? What would you be getting for the investment knowing that power progression is capped (or rather it should be) with the current t3 pvp armor? Certainly just making it social for the looks would be enough for most, or some kind of new procc or set bonus, but they should NOT increase DPS further, it's already way out of hand.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    There are plenty of pvp xp buff items (like +50% pvp xp gain book, halloween candy) and also pvp xp rings (just put it on when the game is about to finish).

I am not saying it's a cake walk, but its much easier than it used to be.
    pvp rings are to buy, and i wont buy expensive stuff when i am already paying for my sub. i am not paying twice for the same product. Halloween candy is just obtainable once a year. so in the end, there are only the books and 50% is not much, the progress is still insane slow. sorry to say slith, but most ppl polay more then one char. i didnt mind playing one toon to 10. i already did so i know how it used to be when you were not using bori. why to have pvpers grind literally for years to gain highest level and equip while pvers are grind for about 2-3 month to obtain the same? Hardcore players with only one toon playing are not a suitable reference for progression in a mmo. Especially when thy kinda like grind. at least it seems that way. i for myself like pvp without grinding. i like it for its competitive playstyle and this doesnt need any grind at all.

Meh level 11/15 is really a lazy way to go if that's all there is. Gaining PvP xp is okay, it's always nice to have a record of your time investment but it gets old. I'd like to see PvP rewards more based on achievements like in a lot of games. And i'd like those rewards to be mostly vanity. I'd like to have many diffrent sets available but only buyable if you've accomplished a certain amount of things.
    I don't know, maybe you could have sets (no power stats ofc) only purchasable by players who've more than 10K kills, won 50 tournament mode minis, participated in 10 sieges and won 5 festival of blood events.

Most of all I'd like fighting against the odds to be rewarded. Even if it's by a specific set with pieces called "Jerkin of the untamable kamikaze" with a gooffy look.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast