Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 1 year in review - 2014

CirithGorgor & Pyzerius,

Thank you both. Seeing your work on gear changes and achievments I am very confident that you will make something extraordinary in 2015.
    Retired

I know from my vast amounts of communication in real life that the message and context of printed matter can get lost while typing, texting. Without being able to see body language and facial expressions its easy to mean one thing and come across as saying something totally different. Language barriers and not having English as your primary language can also make for confusion. I really think everyone is doing a decent job. Sure I think there is room for improvements but I do believe Funcom is trying to give us the best they can with the resources that they have. They can't and won't please everyone, and it is a business, that needs to make a profit.
    Happy New Year everyone and I sure hope everyone has a great time in 2015!

Its a bit of a shame to see Tomium resulting to personal criticism to a paying player Lol. More like an attack honestly.

Honestly they should hire Slith as community manager. It seems he is really dedicated to this game and community.

The communication from the 2 Devs has been fantastic! CMs, have been as bad as a ghost town hospital.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Ty & Happy new year to you, Cirith&Pyz, and same for all the devs and FoA working on AoC !

Happy new year Cirithgorgor & Pyzerius.
    IVORY TOWER

if only cirith and pyz where on the helm earlier in Conan when resources where larger...oh boy!!!!

happy new year, health and creativity to all Conan addicts .
    Last edited by sardanapal; 1st January 2015 at 21:54.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Happy new year and holidays to Cirith, Pyzerius, Joel and the rest of AoC team!

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    if only cirith and pyz where on the helm earlier in Conan when resources where larger...oh boy!!!!

happy new year, health and creativity to all Conan addicts .
    Hey m8☺ did they have Avalon guild in crom too?☺ i dont remember seeing ur chars in Fury Avalon☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234