Thread: Which guild?

Default Which guild?

Hey Crom!

I'm a player from Fury, and I've been playing on Fury since launch. My main point of interest in any mmo is the endgame PvE scene, which is not shared by most of the Fury players. So as a recently returned player after a long break, I'm considering transfering my HoX to Crom, or just start over on Crom. Is there any "open" pve guilds around? If so, is there any with a spot for a kind awesome person like myself?

Cheers

Sempthegreat

You can still join Clan of Free city on Fury. We are done with T4 and starting serious push for T5 on 06.01.2015
    Retired

Good day,

What time do the raids usually happen? I am really tired of playing alone, been playing for more than two years now and only attended two or three T1/2 raids.
    Last edited by Ryuu1111; 5th January 2015 at 19:34.

Moving from Fury to Crom for PVE would be like struggling to live in the harsh Desert (Fury) to getting fat on a lush bountiful landscape (Crom). Tons of Guilds on Crom to choose from, and tons of pug raids/groups all the time.
    I played both servers and the attitude/difference is severely different. I've seen a guy for hours and days try to get a single Khitai 6-man group only to fail on (Fury) and zero raids advertised, was sad to watch. Crom ton of people things to do. Move and don't look back.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    Moving from Fury to Crom for PVE would be like struggling to live in the harsh Desert (Fury) to getting fat on a lush bountiful landscape (Crom). Tons of Guilds on Crom to choose from, and tons of pug raids/groups all the time.
    I played both servers and the attitude/difference is severely different. I've seen a guy for hours and days try to get a single Khitai 6-man group only to fail on (Fury) and zero raids advertised, was sad to watch. Crom ton of people things to do. Move and don't look back.
    There are several guilds on Fury that do pve , unluckily most do nothing and people end there getting unsatisfied , may I ask I which guild you have been ?. And don't go after the rankings there are several guilds in top10 with maybe 5 active members and you almost never see them . I will never understand funcom guildranking
    Last edited by Kittywhacker; 11th January 2015 at 22:14.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows