Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tos vs dt mana drain

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    First welcome back nuba !
    Second my point was tos vs dt scenario with all cds tos got chance vs every class in game nebhtu +fangs+ static blood + serpent ring , dont forget 9 seconds root,constriciton best single cc in game +insta 60 % snare and ofc free anti stun ^^
    yup 1vs1 you have a chance vs dt thats true if he has no immunities from ccs etc but its not possible in minigames and as I said toses are nowadays free preys.....btw there are two classes atm you cant beat 1vs1 and its barb and sin imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I'd love for all the people in this thread to actually play a tos during a legit premade
    I think there has been a clear answer to that, by Ensifer in the thread regarding Korando's premade tournament:

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    there is zero point in tos without pushers department (melees)
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Learn how to use static bloood and voila dt dies.. and do not forget tos got the best ccs in game
    Care to explain hoe static blood must be USD to kill dt?

Default ???

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    yup 1vs1 you have a chance vs dt thats true if he has no immunities from ccs etc but its not possible in minigames and as I said toses are nowadays free preys.....btw there are two classes atm you cant beat 1vs1 and its barb and sin imo.
    I agree with u on Barb..imba they are..in all aspects regen-dps-movement-ccs,they have it all....But please sins???Are u serious?Sins ok they will always get kills no matter what...its the class...imba burst..they will always find a way to kill somebody...but in groups with no support..sins get farmed multiple times...by all classes...they are the class which dies most..(when in groups with no support I repeat)...soldiers-rangers-barbs even mages with little kiting, they can easily dispose them...So I disagree major when u say sins are op...Sins melt in 3 seconds..and they kill in 3 seconds..That is the paradox of this class...That makes them balanced I think..In pvp its all a matter of group setup...not a matter of class..always the group who support eachother wins...no matter classes,abilities,skill etc...Only support wins...Duelling is another issue...I think I made myself clear..!!!!
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Care to explain hoe static blood must be USD to kill dt?
    go test when dts lands fear while static blood on...
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    I agree with u on Barb..imba they are..in all aspects regen-dps-movement-ccs,they have it all....But please sins???Are u serious?Sins ok they will always get kills no matter what...its the class...imba burst..they will always find a way to kill somebody...but in groups with no support..sins get farmed multiple times...by all classes...they are the class which dies most..(when in groups with no support I repeat)...soldiers-rangers-barbs even mages with little kiting, they can easily dispose them...So I disagree major when u say sins are op...Sins melt in 3 seconds..and they kill in 3 seconds..That is the paradox of this class...That makes them balanced I think..In pvp its all a matter of group setup...not a matter of class..always the group who support eachother wins...no matter classes,abilities,skill etc...Only support wins...Duelling is another issue...I think I made myself clear..!!!!
    where did I wrote sin is OP?

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    where did I wrote sin is OP?
    No worries...I go get a donut..take care..!!!
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

couple of pointers against DT's.
    the combo that drains mana is mystical bane, but it's nothing compared to SEAL OF YOG buff - when it's up it will drain you almost instantly if u hit him with spells.
    the way seal of yog works is that every spell dmg hitting the DT while he is has covenant of invulnerability up adds an arcane seal stack on him, at that point he can use seal of yog which will consume all his arcane seals, at that point every spell hitting the dt will drain mana from the caster, the power of the drain depends on how many arcane seals he consumed when used seal of yog. the way to cope with it is to stop using storm field when you see his arcane seals are closing to 9-10 (max is 10 stacks - almost insta drain from one spell), and just kite around until his seal of yog buff is over.
    IMO, your best weapon against DT is actually coils of the serpent. if u manage to drain all his mana he cant use seal of yog and will take much more dmg since he'll lose his soul barrier.
    remember to watch the DT's buffs, if he isnt running covenant of invulnerability he cant insta drain u and his protection is much lower.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    couple of pointers against DT's.
    the combo that drains mana is mystical bane, but it's nothing compared to SEAL OF YOG buff - when it's up it will drain you almost instantly if u hit him with spells.
    the way seal of yog works is that every spell dmg hitting the DT while he is has covenant of invulnerability up adds an arcane seal stack on him, at that point he can use seal of yog which will consume all his arcane seals, at that point every spell hitting the dt will drain mana from the caster, the power of the drain depends on how many arcane seals he consumed when used seal of yog. the way to cope with it is to stop using storm field when you see his arcane seals are closing to 9-10 (max is 10 stacks - almost insta drain from one spell), and just kite around until his seal of yog buff is over.
    IMO, your best weapon against DT is actually coils of the serpent. if u manage to drain all his mana he cant use seal of yog and will take much more dmg since he'll lose his soul barrier.
    remember to watch the DT's buffs, if he isnt running covenant of invulnerability he cant insta drain u and his protection is much lower.
    Thank you! This was exactly the information I needed. Unfortunately coils requires still Some feating. Werking on iT but Will take Some time

np

remember though that even if you do as i suggested the DT is still a very hard nut to crack for a ToS and a half decent DT should still be able to kill good ToS... we are gimped in that way

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast