Thread: T5 Unchained,just beginning of T5 or was that it?+12 man raid

Default T5 Unchained,just beginning of T5 or was that it?+12 man raid

hi!

wondering a lil bit bout the T5 unchained Encounters/raids.. is this the whole T5 encounter or is those bosses just an introduction to T5? something similar to what "memory cloud" is in T4?

I am expecting it will be more to come and expand/complete the T5 raids,.. or am i maybe dead wrong with my guttfeelings here?

i also read bout a upcoming 12 man raid a while back( was it a raid for only 12 man?,, im hoping it will be an option for either 12 or 24 version,..if its even still in the pipeline that is)

keep it up,,

thnx FC for the work u still put in the game,many out there that appriciate your work.

T5 is just as complete as t1. 100% completed.

You can aquire full t5 minus cloak and rings (which I guess is from slithering chaos).
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

i think they left the cloak out because of WB cloak, also u get a ring from quest.

Either way, t5 is done, whatever&whenever slithering chaos comes...we will see^^

also it kinda hurts when people think memory cloud is the t4 opener -.- I can still remember sheng/basi when imp wasnt even released...

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    also it kinda hurts when people think memory cloud is the t4 opener -.-
    yes, it shows that some people have no clue about the game and the encounters...i think the thread opener just farmed the memory cloud until funcom moved the loot away from the cloud. since then he is forced to kill the other bosses

btw. t5 ist complete. t6 will take place in the palace of cetriss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    also it kinda hurts when people think memory cloud is the t4 opener -.-
    While that just highlights epic failure of FC, that shouldn't stop us from mocking the farmers.

To be slightly on topic, 12 player thing is Slithering Chaos to cap DS dungeons (which is an extremely bad idea btw). Cetriss will be a regular raid tier and it'll have 3 bosses too, or at least that was the plan back when it was announced. I just happen to know there's gonna be a giant dude wearing one of the DS armor sets (to show them off), a giant serpentman (because they're the latest flavor) and a giant imp (because of course).

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    While that just highlights epic failure of FC, that shouldn't stop us from mocking the farmers.

To be slightly on topic, 12 player thing is Slithering Chaos to cap DS dungeons (which is an extremely bad idea btw). Cetriss will be a regular raid tier and it'll have 3 bosses too, or at least that was the plan back when it was announced. I just happen to know there's gonna be a giant dude wearing one of the DS armor sets (to show them off), a giant serpentman (because they're the latest flavor) and a giant imp (because of course).
    From March development letter it said 6 bosses.

"This means that Palace of Cetriss will continue with the 24-man format. The Palace contains a total of 6 raid bosses."

And I think we will fight plants.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    From March development letter it said 6 bosses.
    Oh. Then you're right: add in a giant plant, a giant sandworm (for pointless phallic symbolism) and another giant serpentman (but this time a skeleton).

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Oh. Then you're right: add in a giant plant, a giant sandworm (for pointless phallic symbolism)
    It's not pointless - its point would be to counterbalance the vaginal symbolism of the plant (most animated plants in AoC are obvious vagina symbols :P :P).

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    It's not pointless - its point would be to counterbalance the vaginal symbolism of the plant (most animated plants in AoC are obvious vagina symbols :P :P).
    So with a bit of creative International awesomeness, Funcom could name the new plant mobs "Kurwa"
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    yes, it shows that some people have no clue about the game and the encounters...i think the thread opener just farmed the memory cloud until funcom moved the loot away from the cloud. since then he is forced to kill the other bosses

btw. t5 ist complete. t6 will take place in the palace of cetriss.
    think what u want, but u r dead wrong bout that.

i just thought these new versions was the palace thingy raids,. but they r not i understand now