Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Quick Fixes for PvP

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    O.k. mate will stick to the topic. Agree with your points
    Tyvm sir

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Looks like you havent played by one of those ranged classes. If a ranged class is not on that hard-to-reach-place he is farmed non-stop and have 0 kills.
    Try playing HoX during those events

About "he we can not name" (no i'm not talking of God) just post selfexplanatory screenshots... and let people make up their mind to go around the no naming and shaming policy.
    Last edited by Chaman-bourru; 17th December 2014 at 16:24.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I also look at the screenshots and videos.
    Short cuts make long delays.

I thought it was naming and shaming that wasn't allowed, not the commentless description of mini-games reality these days.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

As long as there's no names displayed, it's fine.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    As long as there's no names displayed, it's fine.
    this is so rediculous

say i invent a name and shame it, id get banned for it right? the rules are cute, but i wont ever get em

as for topic: hope those fixes go thru, there always TL for this tho...

How "my friend" plays his Guard is his business. He pays a subscription just like you ... and I.

"He" appreciates all the tokens; I'm sure. Not sure why you would attempt to ban or /petition someone who decides to play a mini-game in whatever fashion they wish. Can't tell you how many times I've experienced hate /tells 30-secs into a mini from the uber-players.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    this is so rediculous

say i invent a name and shame it, id get banned for it right? the rules are cute, but i wont ever get em

as for topic: hope those fixes go thru, there always TL for this tho...
    Don't question the great and powerful OZ ... you get bann-hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    How "my friend" plays his Guard is his business. He pays a subscription just like you ... and I.

"He" appreciates all the tokens; I'm sure. Not sure why you would attempt to ban or /petition someone who decides to play a mini-game in whatever fashion they wish. Can't tell you how many times I've experienced hate /tells 30-secs into a mini from the uber-players.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/67/6712...b25cd881fe.jpg
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post

So if someone pay subscription he can do anything he wants in game? Even if it means destroying time to others, time they also paid to play.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast