Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conqs Gaurd of dancing steel/Rout new Stall the Advance?!?!?

Default Conqs Gaurd of dancing steel/Rout new Stall the Advance?!?!?

So i maintain it that something is wrong already while did it on my conq but this is seriously out of some devs mind ...

i only did one shock - lil inst with even lesser damage

here is what i got in return:

Perrou's Rout hits you for 123 slashing damage.
    You absorbed 71 points of damage from Perrou attack
    Perrou's Rout crits you for 283 slashing damage.

and i died - was quite sure that i will win it but it was quite tight till end - my end ...

Was he hitting you when that was happening? Cos fully feated GoDs will proc off the conk's own attacks as well. It's like offhand for 2h weapons.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Yeah current bugged retaliation damage from Guard of Dancing Steel is a big thing and have to be fixed, at least StA had solid cd and was fixed, so I see no reason not to fix GoDS since u can have it active 24/7.

The current GoDS bug allows multiple procs with same rules as used to be to StA retalation damage proc's. The only thing why it's not that noticeable by people since it have proc chance "just" 60% instead of 100% which StA had.
    Cripples gonna cripple

well damn no - he couldnt respond cos he was cced - and i know its not same as STA but very simillar and even better cos can be maintained all the time - yeah i know conqs will defend it cos it goes in+ for them but thats just silly - try fighting pve geared caster/sin/ranger/barb versus silly turtle conq with gods running - suicide ...

Unhappy

GoDS is the main damage from a brute conq, nerf that and conqs dps will drop drastically.

many wont agree with me but i see this (and all the other QQ) as a pretext so the people can bleme something for not having enough brains to think in another way to defeat or overcome their adversaries.
    of course you can nerf this and nerf that, there are certain imbalances in some classes, thats true. but if that was so OP, conqs would be toping kills in pvp, and they're not.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    GoDS is the main damage from a brute conq, nerf that and conqs dps will drop drastically.

many wont agree with me but i see this (and all the other QQ) as a pretext so the people can bleme something for not having enough brains to think in another way to defeat or overcome their adversaries.
    of course you can nerf this and nerf that, there are certain imbalances in some classes, thats true. but if that was so OP, conqs would be toping kills in pvp, and they're not.

The mechanic itself silly and wrong, it makes no sense to nerf retribution abilties like Retaliation and Stall the Advance, after it keep GoDS in current state.

Besides as mentioned above key problem of GoDS is that damage comes from bugged mechanics of retributive proc's (when u can get multiple proc's from single hostile spell/hit) alike to Stall the Advanice, so it's makes no sense to remove bug in one abilty and keep it in abilty which affects gameplay even more.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    The mechanic itself silly and wrong, it makes no sense to nerf retribution abilties like Retaliation and Stall the Advance, after it keep GoDS in current state.

Besides as mentioned above key problem of GoDS is that damage comes from bugged mechanics of retributive proc's (when u can get multiple proc's from single hostile spell/hit) alike to Stall the Advanice, so it's makes no sense to remove bug in one abilty and keep it in abilty which affects gameplay even more.
    bujajaja conq is the best
    Perrou - conquer - Fury
    Perro - Dt - fury
    Perro - Guard - Crom
    Perro - Hox - Rague

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post

Conqs that don't top kills in pvp (at least somewhat frequently) aren't good. End of discussion.

Conq is still ridiculously OP, and GODS is one of the things that is still broken about it. It should be nerfed, at least the retaliatory part of it, so that it can't proc 5+ times off of one instacast that applies debuff(s). A good conq can easily top kills without GODS anyway - you're heavily overestimating its worth, although it is very strong it's not what MAKES the conq strong.

I would be complaining about the insane critical chance that proccs off of feint attack before GODS, it's usually the burst crits that always got me wasted by conqs. With retaliation fixed, GODS by itself is not nearly as powerful, just annoying.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    Conqs that don't top kills in pvp (at least somewhat frequently) aren't good. End of discussion.

Conq is still ridiculously OP, and GODS is one of the things that is still broken about it. It should be nerfed, at least the retaliatory part of it, so that it can't proc 5+ times off of one instacast that applies debuff(s). A good conq can easily top kills without GODS anyway - you're heavily overestimating its worth, although it is very strong it's not what MAKES the conq strong.
    It baffles me to see so many poor conqs on either server though. Spamming boa with fighting spirit running and the likes is all I see :/
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast