Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves of Asgard is Recruiting

Default Wolves of Asgard is Recruiting

Wolves of Asgard
    wolvesofasgard.shivtr.com

You've probably seen some of us running around the world of Hyboria, seen us at a worldboss, roleplayed with some of us, or even grouped with some of us before and thought to yourself “what is this guild like?” or “who are they?”

Well, we're here to tell you about ourselves.

We're a small, casual guild. No, this doesn't mean we're so small or have enough actives that we don't do anything. Rather, our members play at different times, have real lives, like to do their own thing most of the time, or just enjoy having the option of grouping on a relaxed level.

We're a primarily English speaking guild but have members from all over the world including Brazil, Europe, Korea, Australia, and the US. We don't expect anyone to speak perfect English, but we want everyone to be able to understand English so communication is easier for everyone.

We are RP (roleplay) friendly, have a few casual RPers, have a couple who RP on a regular basis, and have a recruiter dedicated to recruiting people who enjoy RP. Our forums have a Roleplay section where people can post plot ideas, backstories, ongoing plots, and information about their characters.

We offer casual grouping. Whats this mean for you? It means you aren't required to join groups if you dont want to, though we encourage it. They are on a casual and relaxed basis, so you wont need to feel like if the group wipes that its the end of the world or that it's your fault, a chance to learn instances and learn your class. It also means that we do a mixture of f2p and p2p stuff, including k6nms for people who want to learn instances and people with experience in k6hms for those who want to get khitai faction purple gear.

We're not an elite raiding guild (nor are we elite in general). Raiding isn't a top priority for most of our guildies, and for those folk interested in raiding, we do have friends in other guilds who can secure spots in their raids for those interested in learning the ropes.

We have a nice guild city in Poitain that's still being built! This means that you can learn a craft and make fancy things to wear and sell, have nice things made for you by one of our crafters, and feel like your accomplishing something by helping build a city up.

We have a multi leader and officer set up, so chances are if you need an alt invited, someone is on to do it. This also means that earning rank is relatively easy for those who want it. (note: ranks are earned and given to those who prove to care about the guild or who volunteer to help recruit)

Guild leaders: Valkriea, Lerchee, and Rakivasha (one of 3 founding members. The other two are out with personal real life issues)

Guild officers: Athlone, Thornegrim, Chastety, and Weshv (Spanish speaking recruiter)

Feel free to contact any one of us if you're interested in joining.
    Last edited by NorseSig; 6th January 2015 at 00:33.

Who i need to whisper if i want to join the guild?

Quote Originally Posted by vollmond View Post
    You may whisper any of the officers or guild leaders. The guild Leaders are on a good amount of the time as is Raaymet and Weshv.

Quote Originally Posted by vollmond View Post
    if you cant reach any of the officers due to being f2p give a shoutout in nph, generally we keep a decent eye on that chat channel.

Valkriea is often on around 7pm Mountain time/9pm Eastern Time. With the exception of 2nd and 4th Thursdays of a month.

Being most interested in RP, does your guild have a theme?
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

There's not an official theme persay, but given the name of the guild it's safe to say that if there were an official theme it'd be northern/nordic

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    There's not an official theme persay, but given the name of the guild it's safe to say that if there were an official theme it'd be northern/nordic
    Hm, I will doubt this as I know your RP recruiter Raaymet very well.
    Set for president! Why vote for the lesser evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Illwariel View Post
    Hm, I will doubt this as I know your RP recruiter Raaymet very well.
    lol, well, Raaymet joined us just because she liked the name of the guild, not because of any theme, because we dont have any. It's something we've been pondering, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    lol, well, Raaymet joined us just because she liked the name of the guild, not because of any theme, because we dont have any. It's something we've been pondering, though.
    There is a vacuum of villain guilds. Just saying.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast