Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Subscription offer live discussion

I think the real source of disappointment was the hype and the delay around thoses offers to see finally a bunch of tokens as bonus (id rather take more free months than useless mounts, tokens or pets).
    Thoses gilding tokens are nothing exciting. Gilding Vendor is a ripoff of cashshop or veterans rewards, which is clearly not new, exclusive or exciting. So i think i will kept thoses tokens until they update the vendor.
    Clearly, announcing "new things you never see before" for the offers then offering t1 pvp or pve set (2008 items...) was the main reason people were so much disappointed. Hope they consider that for the futures ones.

Oh, and btw the best offers i saw was the anniversary offers (+50% free sub time)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Nice joke! That would cause people to quit.
    The game is dead anyway, then we have at least a few months fun

Making a few chars uber with all the epic stuff and tokens. T4 necro staff to my Pom, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Padme View Post
    The game is dead anyway, then we have at least a few months fun

Making a few chars uber with all the epic stuff and tokens. T4 necro staff to my Pom, etc. etc.
    Staff with 200 intelligence on pom must be the definition of fun !

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Staff with 200 intelligence on pom must be the definition of fun !
    Sorry, T3 Necros of dagon 136 magic damage. but thats not the point. you know what i mean....

Got the email for this the other day & tbh its really tempting to just take the 12 months an come back...

Not a lonngggg time player like most of you guys but ive dabbled in & out for a couple of years & still consider aoc to be one of my favourite mmos out there (probably the only low fantasy one that exists).

Last time i played the servers were still a bit up an down due to the merge & the population looked a bit flakey but now it seems a lot better but im hearing the usual doom merchants saying its dying worse than before?

Sooooo hit that sub button or not? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Once again, not a clever move by funcom marketing. It is really the most incompetent marketing team i ever saw.
    Seeing Funcom's marketing team I understand why some people are against kid marketing, and I agree with them. Leaving 6 years old children in charge of all marketing in the company is really a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Roragar View Post
    Got the email for this the other day & tbh its really tempting to just take the 12 months an come back...

Not a lonngggg time player like most of you guys but ive dabbled in & out for a couple of years & still consider aoc to be one of my favourite mmos out there (probably the only low fantasy one that exists).

Last time i played the servers were still a bit up an down due to the merge & the population looked a bit flakey but now it seems a lot better but im hearing the usual doom merchants saying its dying worse than before?

Sooooo hit that sub button or not? lol
    Don't do it m8,that will be like going back to the "friendzone" again...but if you like to be in the "friendzone" your choice ,cheers (get it? )

Quote Originally Posted by Shealeigh View Post
    Seeing Funcom's marketing team I understand why some people are against kid marketing, and I agree with them. Leaving 6 years old children in charge of all marketing in the company is really a bad idea.
    The problem is that no one at Funcom play their own game or listen to people,hell they all got sick of the game at some point,though since the game allows them to get no more than 100k $ p/year they just keep throwing hot potatoes and people go crazy about it for some reason.
    cheers

As I predicted in October there is a big wail and lamentations. Same procedure as every year (Miss Sophie)....

I bought a sub because the price of playing monthly is now so ridiculous cheap that flaming doesn´t make sense anymore.
    But Haters gonna hate...
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

I think the subscription offer is very good for the new player wishing to get fast start in pvp or pve, but the offer was trash for the vets who have been paying for this game since 2008. The vets have a reason to be a bit angry, our subs keep this game going and the marketing team slapped us in the face.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast