Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chance to Reset AA trees

Default Chance to Reset AA trees

What would you think of a store boughten item for $10 that allows you to reset your AA tree? I think this would be a garentee'd money making opprotunity for funcom and at that price I think there would be a lot of proponents opting for this option as a way to re-pick all the AA's we so pain-stakenly put in time to grind, I think it's only fair and would do good for people who have invested points in a lot of skills that they don't use anymore like class based abilities where points could be used better elsewhere like resistance points or increase dmg or cooldown ability. It doesn't have to be in the funcom store it would be nice if you could reset it for gold but i wouldn't mind paying either at a chance to re-work my characters progression.

We had this discussion a lot on forums back in 2011. Such cash shop item existed in Korean version of the game. I have nothing against it.

However Funcom took so much time deciding that a lot of veteran players like myself are long capped on AA points and still are getting them even if there is nothing to spend them on :X
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    What would you think of a store boughten item for $10 that allows you to reset your AA tree? I think this would be a garentee'd money making opprotunity for funcom and at that price I think there would be a lot of proponents opting for this option as a way to re-pick all the AA's we so pain-stakenly put in time to grind, I think it's only fair and would do good for people who have invested points in a lot of skills that they don't use anymore like class based abilities where points could be used better elsewhere like resistance points or increase dmg or cooldown ability. It doesn't have to be in the funcom store it would be nice if you could reset it for gold but i wouldn't mind paying either at a chance to re-work my characters progression.
    reset it to something by definition selective, as the feats, you can not have them all and then you shall resets them to be able to choose other alternatives that you had initially excluded. In many ask reset the AA I honestly do not understand, you can have them all what is the reset? You want an AA and you do not have it yet? Put it in train, earn xp (pve / pvp) to speed up the process, you need a week? And how a hurry you have? Soon you will have all the AA, but all (my main is a bit of time FULL) what good is a reset? AA dont need reset until you can have all them!

@slith
    OK, so YOU dont need to rest the AA trees, but there are other players who havent capped the AA trees.
    Its basic maths.
    Out of a hundred people only 20 need to reset the AA trees. You still make 20 percent MORE cash that you didnt have before.

I have no real opinion about it either way, just trolling your logic...

Its only a matter of time before you max your AAs, but if folks want to spend money on that kind of feature funcom should let you give it to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlipso View Post
    @slith
    OK, so YOU dont need to rest the AA trees, but there are other players who havent capped the AA trees.
    Its basic maths.
    Out of a hundred people only 20 need to reset the AA trees. You still make 20 percent MORE cash that you didnt have before.

but not my logic, 20 do not have the cap, they need an AA? They can put in train and play (we are in a game to play it) to speed it, they will have soon that AA they need and more. I do not see this need for a reset to something where you can have it all, is a bit like asking the reset level, what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    but not my logic, 20 do not have the cap, they need an AA? They can put in train and play (we are in a game to play it) to speed it, they will have soon that AA they need and more. I do not see this need for a reset to something where you can have it all, is a bit like asking the reset level, what is it?
    I think we all understand that we will get all AA's, but if people want to throw money at funcom they should take the money, as a player I would NEVER buy that feature, but heck the game needs cash and if other will spend, let them!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    I think we all understand that we will get all AA's, but if people want to throw money at funcom they should take the money, as a player I would NEVER buy that feature, but heck the game needs cash and if other will spend, let them!
    yes, probably you're right, I try to fight with the logic irrational actions, but you are right, if the people has money to burn ... give it to Funcom and if Funcom NOT develop this feature ... I can make available the number of my credit card

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlipso View Post
    @slith
    Its basic maths.

Here is what I have said:

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I have nothing against it.
    Less trolling and more reading comprehension then.
    Retired

I too have nothing against it. But picking up those AA points is really fast, especially now after the 80 masteries you get just from leveling up your toon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast