Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Sillyness of Decap+ATG

I was hitted yesterday on my pvp 9 dt for 5k in defensive stance (dps neck and cloak tho) by pvp t1/2 barb.......poor clothies

Quote Originally Posted by Tura View Post
    Funcom overovernerf in 10...9...8...7...
    I really dont want this, i do believe that side of zerker tree should be useful to promote versatile builds. But not by doing super burst, there is already to much dmg in this game.
    Maybe some unique group buf would be fun to promote team play, anything but this.
    Why is it strong now? there is high crit chance to the combo, no steps so you dont loose few sec preparing it and few sec firing combo, you can easily cancel it and hit it again instantly, its short animation for dmg it can deal and its moldable with atg and it profit most of all combos from eyes.

Its to simple and dont require any skill to land it.

@Hyen i know he could used eyes and basically that is all armor on my hox. But he didnt, not even finely honed

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Its to simple and dont require any skill to land it.
    Who stated that to make an high dps combo, you should need skill ?
    For any of AOC class ?
    Necro, Demo, Sin ...need a lot skill ? Seriously ?

Barbarian is atm, from far, not the most unbalanced class in AoC.

If you want to nerf something , there are better target.

PS: You should have a better used time by not asking for nerf for pvp purpose.
    Funcom is used to make nerfed class useless for pve. See what happend for ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysse-Ithaque View Post
    Who stated that to make an high dps combo, you should need skill ?
    For any of AOC class ?
    Necro, Demo, Sin ...need a lot skill ? Seriously ?

Barbarian is atm, from far, not the most unbalanced class in AoC.

If you want to nerf something , there are better target.

PS: You should have a better used time by not asking for nerf for pvp purpose.
    Funcom is used to make nerfed class useless for pve. See what happend for ranger.
    Barb was fine before these changes... Also worried about changing PVE? I would hope no barb uses ATG+Decap for PVE, that would be a huge fail.

Delred posted a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Yi...ature=youtu.be) In which he literally one shots and wipes half a team in two keystrokes. The people who are defending this are A. Clueless, or B. Have a barb main in which they are not good on, or C aren't worried about the overall game balance, only preserving their class. This is absurd, no other class can do this especially considering barbs also have great CC's, 24/7 lightspeed, CC resists, CC breaks, 30% damage invul; they have it all. This combo ATG+Decap takes no skill to use and it is part of the reason this game is becoming so watered down. NO CLASS SHOULD HAVE THIS EASY OF SKILLS THAT ARE THIS EFFECTIVE. No doubt there are class balance issues with other classes, but currently this is the one the sticks out most and is also easiest to fix. Don't believe me? Play a clothie on fury when the good barbs are out, I guarantee you will change your mind after 1 instance of being helplessly one shotted...
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I don't know how anyone can defend this crap.

Barb is my main and I was completely happy with the way it was before changes!

Nerf or better yet, get rid of Decap and ATG. We don't need any 1 button clicks for this class!
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Sarolf View Post
    People like MagnusLL fighting against this wrong **** that was written here by the TE.

There are enough postings with complete wrong stuff in it...

Just have a look into the TL-Forum MagnusLL gave some smart suggestions to Funcom to solve this "overpowerd ATG+Decap" issue...

And ffs changing Decap (PvP and PvE skill) into a one step or 2-3 step Combo is a ****ing mistake, just Change ATG (PvP Perk) and everything is fine for pvp and pve!!!

Seems u still didnt get a point, its not about nerfing class, it is about getting rid of silly mechanics.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Seems u still didnt get a point, its not about nerfing class, it is about getting rid of silly mechanics.
    and the posted suggestions of changing ATG etc. are still a Pro for silly mechanics?

Some trolls spamming **** into this thread with stuff like barb can oneshot everything whenever he wants... got also tons of cc´s and immunity with such an spec...

Haste+ATG+Decap = imba damage...

just watch the Video of derled when he farms some Players at rezz, there are every single damage buffs up, and thats why a barb can bring this high rolls on decap and atg... Barb can do this once in two mins!

This one click stuff is **** in pvp there are enough other classes with same op stuff especially Sin and ranger, but this way of qq is just rediculous... crying for a nerf of 2-3 skills is too much

Quote Originally Posted by Sarolf View Post
    and the posted suggestions of changing ATG etc. are still a Pro for silly mechanics?

Some trolls spamming **** into this thread with stuff like barb can oneshot everything whenever he wants... got also tons of cc´s and immunity with such an spec...

Haste+ATG+Decap = imba damage...

just watch the Video of derled when he farms some Players at rezz, there are every single damage buffs up, and thats why a barb can bring this high rolls on decap and atg... Barb can do this once in two mins!

This one click stuff is **** in pvp there are enough other classes with same op stuff especially Sin and ranger, but this way of qq is just rediculous... crying for a nerf of 2-3 skills is too much
    M8 there is no point arguing with (certain people) they will drag you to their level first then beat you with experience.....

Barb got a very significant buff (along with hox, tos) when they revamped the pvp gear, as me and other people pointed out back then. It wasn't in need of any buff pvp wise after that. Tweaks and changes to improve the gameplay/spec options? Sure, but not a straight out buff which is exactly what zerker got.

Devastation, eye of madness, swarm fighter, decap... underwhelming as they might have been before, they still didn't make zerker a gimp class, so a straight out buff to all of them at once was just silly.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

After about 50 minis in a pure nuke specc i've come to a conclusion.

I don't know!

First of all, it's really wrong that any class can oneshott you. Then there is no chanse for the opponent to prove skill against skill, which is a must in pvp. Sure some classes can have you at less than 100 hp when you get out of a cc, i don't like it, but it's nessecary for the class to work. (Perhaps not as effective againts you, but to all the other casses)

However. With this specc i have only 1 cc break, and as we all know, a major part of the barbs (most of them) is that you can always break a cc. In this specc i recived a stun or kb, and i was out-Sure, you dont loose any hp or survivability, but those cc-removers does alot.

I managed to do some really good critts, but nothing near most players says. It was usually around 2-5k wth buffed decap on debuffed clothies, with a 1.5-3k atg. And that does ofcourse sound amazing, but keep in mind that i used all buffs, full stacked rampaging horde etc. I got slightly less, but not noticable damage in 1v1 duels.

But we've all seen it, those delicious 6k+ decaps are indeed possible with the best gear avaible.

That is also the answear. A fixed base damage on decap, with very low gain from your own weapon or armor damage would bring a balance to gear. Because no matter if your good or bad, you should be allowed a small "nuke" after going all the way to the roots of the specc tree.

(A 3-5 sec lockout from atg would be great too.)
    Boyscout bearshaman