Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Sillyness of Decap+ATG

And this is why I don't play anymore, anyone who looked at the Barb changes before the semi-revamp could tell it was going to be retarded. Creating silly class abilities never has improved the meta, it only makes it so half the people in minis are all the same class until they do it again. Ridiculous, I thought the current design team was over this crap.

Even Destiny with only 3 classes and 6 feat trees has more depth in possible builds. I wanted to come back because now I have the time to play, but just from the forums it looks worse than ever. Who wants to go out and get achievements when you already have 6+ years in, and just trying to catch some classes ever since the energy revamp has been silly. Now, instead of fixing several long time broken mechanics, they just mutated the barb into a +speed 1 trick class worse than it has ever been. People like me who have only limited skill when playing melee classes can jump right in and just cherry pick anyone under plate and get rewarded for hitting 2 buttons. It's just as much nonsense as 1.5 was. it honestly can't be that difficult to balance 12 classes, other games have 30 classes and have no problem with balance and constantly have an evolving meta.
    Last edited by Suctum; 7th December 2014 at 13:48.
    Doomsayer 2008

not true barb is rather gimp and many of his mechanics fell off somewhere in going, conq got less damage multiplier less combo dps etc and deals bigger damage - im often saying that with perspective with no ruins or wracks stacked

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    are you serious guys, as far as I understand you nerf yourself by using such a dumb builds like this one http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v20_112...db041d6b41db64 and then you claim that you are OP because you can almost oneshot clothie once every minute (unless someone will cc you).
    its kingkozak playstyle and his vision of OPness.
    This! I don't get the glorifying of haste in berserker build, it's only gimping yourself by missing out much more useful stuff. In competitive pvp you gonna be cc'd into oblivion in exchange for little more dps once in a while. Decap and atg are easy and strong by themselves, you don't need reaver feats for it to shine -.-

people spec haste and decap in the same spec? for pvp? and players are that bad that they can get away with it (and better yet, get whined about on forums)? this is quite hilarious, and sad that pvp has somehow hit a new low.

i honestly don't know why decap was buffed, but the one shot burst plays are merely annoying as opposed to overpowered, the pre 2011 decap (it was stronger back then than it is now btw), at the gates, no escape mold was the same thing and those barbs were generally useless and this is a way more gimping spec than that was if you're taking haste...

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    people spec haste and decap in the same spec? for pvp? and players are that bad that they can get away with it (and better yet, get whined about on forums)? this is quite hilarious, and sad that pvp has somehow hit a new low.
    its not about gimping anyone, its about how lame and stupid it is, u dont even need to spec haste, its just top of cherry for trolling.
    barb with decap = lame faceroll class
    barb with zerg / general and charge from reaver = over powered , end of story, no matter how u try defend it barb has it all
    The Law

sin much better then barb when summing it all up and both are pretty much glass canons - worst situation among all classes, not much armor/hp no heal no range - case clear?

its god damn dps for some sake ...

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    sin much better then barb when summing it all up and both are pretty much glass canons - worst situation among all classes, not much armor/hp no heal no range - case clear?

its god damn dps for some sake ...
    lol?

barb has more armor, more speed, better cc's, health regen, 30 dmg deflection, good decent dps, cc removes, and no its not case clear , u are not good player dougsi, when u are good player u can talk about classes
    The Law

you saying that barb got better ccs? i dont think so ...

also you keep count - good for you & and keep on dreaming still ... you cant have all of it - you either have one thing or another - you havent got trilion feat points ... and sin can have all around very good build against everything - typical coockie cutter one

lol dude saying good - and even havent tried all classes by himself yet ... please gg

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    This! I don't get the glorifying of haste in berserker build, it's only gimping yourself by missing out much more useful stuff. In competitive pvp you gonna be cc'd into oblivion in exchange for little more dps once in a while. Decap and atg are easy and strong by themselves, you don't need reaver feats for it to shine -.-
    Its not needed its just trolling spec to show to what extent that dmg can be silly. You play hybrid and it has very nice dmg, clasic zerker with atg has nice dmg and more survivability, zerker with upheaval and ww have even more survivability and can still get kills.... I dont see why this bufs were needed barb was already good, and specially buffing 1 click abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Its not needed its just trolling spec to show to what extent that dmg can be silly. You play hybrid and it has very nice dmg, clasic zerker with atg has nice dmg and more survivability, zerker with upheaval and ww have even more survivability and can still get kills.... I dont see why this bufs were needed barb was already good, and specially buffing 1 click abilities.
    omagad you are all saying so much stuff about this and that

ok go and check conqs olp - cos barb still cant match it - and its still soldier vs dps

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast