Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sillyness of Decap+ATG

Default Sillyness of Decap+ATG

I love barbarian class, I really do but lately you can 1 shot or almost 1 shot people in minis.
    Here are some pics that buddy did with his barb vs my pvp 8 hox. He would buff on few mobs before to simulate mini game situation, pop eyes, haste and 1 shot me with decap+atg every time.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wvtiys&s=8#.VIGF_9rYXxb
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ddkprn&s=8#.VIGF_drYXxb

I think on that second pic i even had PC up.

Its just to rewarding for sacrifices you need to make in build. I dont know if something can be done but at least it must be acknowledge.
    Please barbs that are hitting decap for 1.5-2k dmg dont post here its just l2p
    Last edited by viroku; 5th December 2014 at 11:55.

You had phoenix cloack in the first picture
    The Law

You are probably right, it was week ago and im old

I doubt that pc was running. It mitgates 50% damage. Meaning the actual hit from decap and atg were beyond 10k which is unrealistic. As long as you dont show it with proof, i dont believe it. And buffing with mobs means what excactlY? Reaver on stack 15? Or what is simulating minigame circumstances? I do know such hits but not in normal mini situations because they need buffing beyond what is normal in minis in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    I doubt that pc was running. It mitgates 50% damage. Meaning the actual hit from decap and atg were beyond 10k which is unrealistic. As long as you dont show it with proof, i dont believe it. And buffing with mobs means what excactlY? Reaver on stack 15? Or what is simulating minigame circumstances? I do know such hits but not in normal mini situations because they need buffing beyond what is normal in minis in my opinion.
    trust me he had pc, no i stacked devastation on mobs to get some crit, and on zerg stance, and did stagger blow on mobs to get rewerse swing, stuff like this

next time i record and do burst and what if i do 10k burst again then what ?
    The Law

Its easy to record if you really dont believe, but it was with pc on. Thing is that barb can stack +weapon dmg to kingdom heaven. Buffing with mobs mean to buf thirst for blood and to many to count on them. Now in minis you can also buf your weapon dmg with horde if your teammates are near.
    For instance in thight 5v5 fight barb can easily come to active +427% weapon dmg himself (that is with haste spec), now add to that those barbs that have t4 (like Derled) or pvp t3 weapons and you can imagine some superb dmg specially when eyes used. even with just haste and staggering blow running its 116%. With devastation and decap crit chance its really huge dmg.

In before barbs scramble to come up with some lie about how this is "balanced"
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

With such numbers you must have had way over 1k dps buffed for brief time, it's not secret that barb can push such numbers in ideal situation. With so high dps anything will hit hard, upheavel over 10k anyone? This is just provocative manner of bringing your point about decap and atg being op, which they are! But your way doing it is biased.

Yes you can do huge dmg with upheaval in those conditions, but thing is that decap (and you have ATG to complement it) is very short combo and eyes of madness is just like created for it with its duration, upheaval is not short by any means. And high dps is not that imposible to achive, but it is on longer cd.
    Its just to big reward for something that easy. Those are ideal situation and bit strange build sure, but honestly even using just staggering blow and haste it can deal silly dmg. Even in more classic zerk/gen spec its just to big and to easy burst to do. Very often vs clothies with barb in t1 gear i hit between 3-4k decap, add to that close to 2k or more ATG and... its just silly.
    I just dont want barb to be almost 1 click class and i guess you will agree with me that decap+atg combination (vs right targets) usually hit in 4k-6k range, i just think its to much.
    It was nice class before this mini revamp it didnt really needed much buf

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast