Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Sillyness of Decap+ATG

it would be the best to replace decap with smth else ie smth like 2h version of conqs whirlwind - solid 3 step aoe combo. we can be sure not going to happen.
    Sarcopthes- main, retired barb
    Rugewit - young beast, bs

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    it would be the best to replace decap with smth else ie smth like 2h version of conqs whirlwind - solid 3 step aoe combo. we can be sure not going to happen.
    Good suggestion, though unlikely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    But then you couldn't one shot people with two key-strokes?! That won't do!- Barbs
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

The problem behind people logic, like MagnusLL (no offence m8), that generally people justify availability of no skill things for their classes by argument that other classes having alike things. While is by far better fix bad things and go to next one.

Think about pvp and making things right, it will help game to develop, still hope it possible :P

Ofcourse in perfect world, all imbalanced bad designed things should be removed, but thats a barb thread, so need thing about barb problem in this area. Having issues with other resonance abilties? Sure, force their redesign why not, thats constructive way of acting, than preventing community to get rid of such mechanics.
    Cripples gonna cripple

as I agree that Decap+AtG combination is a ****, I never had numbers like that (T2 PvP gear, protection rings and PvP turtle cloak and neck). I dont use decap anymore, but my atg hits around 1-2k and have seen random crits around 3k, but thats pretty rare. Same for decap, 2k was a standard hit (which is sh!t for me, thats what butchers IX finisher in avarage do).

But when I see your abilities, didnt u stack too many to count + haste + reverse swing + eyes of madness + rampaging horde + bft and maybe smth more? If u have welcoming death, thats another +45%...To be honest, it would be wierd with T4 axe and all the +weapon dmg from all abilities on if it wouldnt hit so hard on crit. Would be cool too see your dps in the time of hit, I believe it was insanely high number.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    as I agree that Decap+AtG combination is a ****, I never had numbers like that (T2 PvP gear, protection rings and PvP turtle cloak and neck). I dont use decap anymore, but my atg hits around 1-2k and have seen random crits around 3k, but thats pretty rare. Same for decap, 2k was a standard hit (which is sh!t for me, thats what butchers IX finisher in avarage do).

But when I see your abilities, didnt u stack too many to count + haste + reverse swing + eyes of madness + rampaging horde + bft and maybe smth more? If u have welcoming death, thats another +45%...To be honest, it would be wierd with T4 axe and all the +weapon dmg from all abilities on if it wouldnt hit so hard on crit. Would be cool too see your dps in the time of hit, I believe it was insanely high number.
    never reached such a numbers as well, but I dont play builds like the one mentioned. I havent been using decap probably since I was lowbie, played about 5 minis yesterday, high dmg indeed but not even half of Delred's numbers : atg 1.1-2,5 k (when crits), decap usually hits between 1900 and 2500 on strawman, from 2 up to 3 k on minigames- debuffed targets Not going to advocate decap as never liked this feat and imo concept of instant dmg feats is wrong but we should already get used to it considering every dps class now has some high dmg instant combos/spells, if I would play zerker , still I think could find more interesting build without decap. Guress decap+atg would give me average of 3.5k (t3 pvp gear) Checked on normal build - with anti ccs and all useful stuff barb would need for competitive pvp.
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 8th December 2014 at 19:14.
    Sarcopthes- main, retired barb
    Rugewit - young beast, bs

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post

Ye derled used all those bufs for those 7k decap and atg.. But even with just staggering and knock dmg is to high for 2 clicks. with added haste i do 3k-4k decaps with t1 gear. Yes it is strange build but its nice to troll in pug minis. And honestly its not that hard to buff weapon dmg sky high every 2 mins in mini game. I dont really pay attention to it but i saw little below 900 dps in one mini (t1 blunt)

I was hit today for 3k decap from barb in conventional build. No preparation, no debuffs or bufs just run to me and smack my hox (i was full health). I just think its to much for 1 click on barbarian class

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I was hit today for 3k decap from barb in conventional build. No preparation, no debuffs or bufs just run to me and smack my hox (i was full health). I just think its to much for 1 click on barbarian class
    No doubt about it man (even thou he could use Eyes of Madness which can makes u debuffed for him).

Funcom overovernerf in 10...9...8...7...
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    The problem behind people logic, like MagnusLL (no offence m8), that generally people justify availability of no skill things for their classes by argument that other classes having alike things. While is by far better fix bad things and go to next one.

Think about pvp and making things right, it will help game to develop, still hope it possible :P

Ofcourse in perfect world, all imbalanced bad designed things should be removed, but thats a barb thread, so need thing about barb problem in this area. Having issues with other resonance abilties? Sure, force their redesign why not, thats constructive way of acting, than preventing community to get rid of such mechanics.
    People like MagnusLL fighting against this wrong **** that was written here by the TE.

There are enough postings with complete wrong stuff in it...

Just have a look into the TL-Forum MagnusLL gave some smart suggestions to Funcom to solve this "overpowerd ATG+Decap" issue...

And ffs changing Decap (PvP and PvE skill) into a one step or 2-3 step Combo is a ****ing mistake, just Change ATG (PvP Perk) and everything is fine for pvp and pve!!!
    Last edited by Sarolf; 9th December 2014 at 09:18.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast