Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvP Videos made by uber nab

Default PvP Videos made by uber nab

Greetings to all! Since I finally managed to start capturing some PvP, here Im about to show some random PvP vids. Hope u ll all enjoy

Yesterday I captured two Minigames as a barbarian on a Crom server, they are not about to show skills/streaks or smth like that, its my first try with a simple editing.

Vid no.1 - Crom PvP Minigame is a Pure Nightmare

http://youtu.be/dbrg6_NVnDo (as I see, its too dark after yt convert, allready found the fix, but cba to upload that crap again, so next one should be fine)

Vid no.2 - Decap trollollo

will be here soon, my ADSL upload sux and also rendering with my i3 isnt of the fastest

Didnt make a decision whats gonna be next, I ll prolly film something today, hopefully I ll get lucky for some nice action

Cheers!
    Hyen

P.S.: sorry for the sutterin in like a two senes, its caused by nVidia shadowplay, ingame was everything smooth (u can see the fps in the left corner). Would like if u can recommand me any free capturing sw (no D3Dgear, with that one AoC wont start at all).
    Last edited by -Hyen-; 27th November 2014 at 20:18.

Just made a test video if I succed to fix problem with youtube converter which makes my vids too dark...Was using handbrake sw, but its still too dark compared to original video

Bomber - the quick vid about to determinate Necro using the bombs

http://youtu.be/5BmPnbdSxoA

kinda bored of searching for the fix today, any advice which could help me would be appreciated (using Movie Studio Platinum 13, trial version)

poor Hyen, such a good aoc history and you end up playing on crom ;P
    seriously nice videos m8, but this mini was creepy, hope not most of minis on pve server are like this one nowadays. Is it your darksteel barb renamed or new char? You dont have chars on fury anymore?
    watching aoc videos makes me want to play so maybe next week Ill log once
    Sarcopthes- main, retired barb
    Rugewit - young beast, bs

Im playing on a new account man, dont u remember I gave away the old one? This is a new barb born on the 1th of August 2014 Darksteel would be PvP10 allready, he was allready PvP8 two years ago
    Having conq on Crom as well and PvP9 sin on Fury...So answer for your question is, I play on both servers, depends only about which char I want to play

Still dammed dark, tried to change Computer RBG to Studio rpg, also went less down with gamma and not so high saturation....and its still darker then allready too shiny vid on my HDD...

Anyway, quick Trololo vid with Svartie and Wlad http://youtu.be/zACIz6wr-js

Nice mate I enjoyed it but two things. 1. Make sure you put all name tag health-bars on, you need need need this to play top tier game. It helps so much with situational awareness and I guarantee your scores will go up just from this. 2. Transfer all your chars off of Crom lol

Also PM me, I've got a neat little way to get Song Vegas Pro 2 for free, it's much better for editing
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Greetings to all! Since I finally managed to start capturing some PvP, here Im about to show some random PvP vids. Hope u ll all enjoy

Yesterday I captured two Minigames as a barbarian on a Crom server, they are not about to show skills/streaks or smth like that, its my first try with a simple editing.

Vid no.1 - Crom PvP Minigame is a Pure Nightmare

http://youtu.be/dbrg6_NVnDo (as I see, its too dark after yt convert, allready found the fix, but cba to upload that crap again, so next one should be fine)

Vid no.2 - Decap trollollo

will be here soon, my ADSL upload sux and also rendering with my i3 isnt of the fastest

Didnt make a decision whats gonna be next, I ll prolly film something today, hopefully I ll get lucky for some nice action

Cheers!
    Hyen

P.S.: sorry for the sutterin in like a two senes, its caused by nVidia shadowplay, ingame was everything smooth (u can see the fps in the left corner). Would like if u can recommand me any free capturing sw (no D3Dgear, with that one AoC wont start at all).
    Gj m8☺ u should put some vids up from fury while ur at it😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Lol, minis on crom looks terrible We have some 2-3 pvp newbie guys on fury playing with better teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Nice mate I enjoyed it but two things. 1. Make sure you put all name tag health-bars on, you need need need this to play top tier game. It helps so much with situational awareness and I guarantee your scores will go up just from this. 2. Transfer all your chars off of Crom lol

Also PM me, I've got a neat little way to get Song Vegas Pro 2 for free, it's much better for editing
    Ty mate, but:

1, no no and no, I hate it, using it only as a healer for my team. Im pretty sure I dont need to show u minis with 30+ kills w/o any resfarm. I like it like this and not gonna change it after like 5-6k minigames

2, no, not every time u get terrible team and crom is pretty healthy. When I log at morning, fury as 2-4 ppl online, on crom u can join like two raids, usually one running minigame + some signed a dungeons. Would love 90% PvP, but thats not possible.

Oh it was you with us in CE the other day then!

Thought it was Elec for some reason

Gj with the vids Hyen.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast