Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LFG for daily PvP event

Default LFG for daily PvP event

Today my friends and me had really nice and fun fights vs Omnomnom with Mechanno as Big Daddy Boss even we fought with small groups team v team If we all start friending ppl who are up for daily PvP when they are online and start to invite eachother without central organizer guy it will help to make this event more healthy.
    Short form: names of characters able for PvP, guild, preferences who to fight, able or not for voice communication on english (coz im sure some guilds have a place for guests in voice chat). Everybody plays so different time, i think there are no reasons to write it.

Characters:
    Jerohn teh Necro.
    Moiraine ToS.
    Herroin DT.
    Guild: Discoverers.
    Enemies: everyone except my guildies and few friends.
    Voice: not very good with english, but im able with TS3, Vent, Mumble and Raidcall.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 13th November 2014 at 11:39.

Usedtissue - Necro
    Emptycan - Tos
    Puggles - Hox

Mainly on during EU early times and US late. If you guys ever have a team together and want someone to fight law can always field a group pretty quick
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    No fckin chitorz plz. Ill post their names here in Wall of Shame if all will go fine.
    No you will not. Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    Thats why they are so gamebreaking. No bans, no official shaming... They can just walk around and do what they do. Ok, sry, im end with that. Just angry on that like all pvpers around

I stopped playing WarZ a while back ( before it had to rename to Infestation) and the cheater situation was horrible . It was more likely to encounter a cheater than a zombie .
    However some days ago I jumped into a twitch stream of a game dev (Artemis knives) who trolled and banned cheaters .
    Was quite amusing too see them trying to to escape with superjumps .

Unluckily here it's not the same situation .
    People like EDITED BY MYSELF : NO NAMES
    Have been cheating for years and nothing had happened .

But lets not discuss too extensively or your thread will be closed

Let's see maybe I fetch a few guildies at the weekend and join for pvp .
    Guild : Warbound
    Activity: Most players are active at evening CET , but some are used to stay up quite long :b
    Think it will be most likely 6-8 players who would join .
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Anyone know if Atlantico (pact0) is still around , farming their alts ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

If FC did something about it in the first place, then there wouldn't be such an outcry about hacking in this game.

So naming and shaming is forbidden,reporting them does nothing,so you guys need to decide and then honestly tell us how you guys suggest to deal with these kind of behaviour because obviously nothing is done for years now but lately is getting ridiculous really.
    Last edited by zeuss; 14th November 2014 at 09:49.

They wont answer, because they got nothing. In order to not encourage cheating even more, they prefer to be silent. Clearly funcom lacks tools for detecting cheaters and doesnt consider videos as proof, cuz they know their code can act bizzarely with unstable ping. Then there is also possibility of doctrinating videos. They need to have their own tools, which sadly they dont, neither they have enough finance. Nothing is gonna be done with hacks, thats cold truth. Only way to stop it is every individuals self-consciene, which is working to some extent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast