Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark of Sacrifice

Question Mark of Sacrifice

Where do we turn these in if we still have them? The seasonal quest ending caught me by surprise... :/

Seems they removed the NPC you turned them in at and it seems like there is no reason to keep them or try to sell them since there is nolonger any NPC that accepts them for rewards

They have to put the exchange npc back ASAP.
    This is just madness...

I have done the quest daily and have stacked many of these items so i could use them when i got free space in inventory.

Funcom, do the right thing and put the guy back ingame.

or, or, you could have realized it was a seasonal goodie and traded them in instead of hoarding them, you farming fool. Happy Halloween!!! But don't worry, you'll have a leg up for next year...muahahahah

It's ridiculous that the storyteller from the 5 year anniversary event is still in Old Tarantia and you can still hand in your quests for the boxes there, while this guy disappears the moment the event ends without some sort of warning.

Personally I only have a couple dozen of those marks spread over several chars but it still sucks I can't hand them in anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by weretiger302 View Post
    or, or, you could have realized it was a seasonal goodie and traded them in instead of hoarding them, you farming fool. Happy Halloween!!! But don't worry, you'll have a leg up for next year...muahahahah

Yeah I was actually in the khemi pve quest when the seasonal event ended, only to pop out with all the quest giver, poster, and mark taker gone from the area. Here I am with marks and no where to spend them. Seems rather short sighted as they could've ended the quests first, then given us some leeway time to spend the marks. What about those who haven't logged in yet today?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthius View Post
    Where do we turn these in if we still have them? The seasonal quest ending caught me by surprise... :/
    Pool them and save them till next years halloween

I was rather disappointed seeing the npc in normal khemi disappeared...which was not the best move. The old quests only had a time window where you had to START them, but you could finish at leisure (till next year).

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    They have to put the exchange npc back ASAP.
    This is just madness...

I have done the quest daily and have stacked many of these items so i could use them when i got free space in inventory.

Funcom, do the right thing and put the guy back ingame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    I was rather disappointed seeing the npc in normal khemi disappeared...which was not the best move. The old quests only had a time window where you had to START them, but you could finish at leisure (till next year).
    I can't see anything wrong with leaving the turn in NPC in Khemi permanently. It lets people finish getting their rewards at their leisure. Removing the NPCs that give out the quests is understandable, though I preferred the old Halloween quests where you can finish them at any time of the year as long as you started them when the window was open.

Please Funcom, at least put that one NPC back in so we can use our Marks.

It would have been cool if the same rules would have been used for all events...you can still get the boxes for the werewolf quest, but the mark trader is gone...gooooooood move^^

Quick question: Did they say at which time exactly the Khemi quest will stop? I just found "till 12. november". Well, it is still 12. november, and I did send all my marks to one toon and was looking forward to trade them today...

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthius View Post
    Yeah I was actually in the khemi pve quest when the seasonal event ended, only to pop out with all the quest giver, poster, and mark taker gone from the area. Here I am with marks and no where to spend them. Seems rather short sighted as they could've ended the quests first, then given us some leeway time to spend the marks. What about those who haven't logged in yet today?
    T_T

It is a seasonal, bonus event after all. Complaining when the game devs actually do something interesting is why we can't have nice things.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast