Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balacai's YouTube Channel

Yo Balacai, i'm checking your nicknames and personality and it seems that you aren't the same Balacai from Cimmeria. Did you shared your account with someone? Are you the one that started playing with a Barbarian and dueled almost everyday at kesh? Just a curiosity.

Can I borrow your Flux-compensator for a while? I'm still living in November and am bored of that.:-P

Edit: Anyone else having issues playing the assassin-vid? YT says it's not availlable somehow.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 13th November 2014 at 08:33.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Can I borrow your Flux-compensator for a while? I'm still living in November and am bored of that.:-P

Edit: Anyone else having issues playing the assassin-vid? YT says it's not availlable somehow.
    Good catch, thanks

As for the video not playing, it might be blocked in your country. I'm not quite sure why else it wouldn't play - it still works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    Yo Balacai, i'm checking your nicknames and personality and it seems that you aren't the same Balacai from Cimmeria. Did you shared your account with someone? Are you the one that started playing with a Barbarian and dueled almost everyday at kesh? Just a curiosity.
    If you're referring to my old character names like Debilitation (first char, pom) and Chimerical (first barb, second char), I came up with some easy-to-pronounce and easy-to-spell name when I rerolled my Barb due to female combo cancelling being super gimp, "Balacai." I got tired of people calling me "Chemical" or some even worse butchering. I don't really remember where it came from. But since I came up with that, I just base most of my names on it (sometimes very skewed, like Terribadacai or Bahlah) because I generally suck at names. I do have a couple of characters with completely different names, though.

My personality may have changed.. it's been years since that time, after all you're quite different as well - I notice you don't seem to be drunk as often as you used to be
    Last edited by Balacai; 13th November 2014 at 08:59.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    you're quite different as well - I notice you don't seem to be drunk as often as you used to be
    The main reason behind this is because i'm not Lirial.

The main reason behind this is because i'm not Lirial.
    ah right, I always get your names mixed up at first glance on the forums. I haven't seen your DT around lately, have you been playing something else?

ah right, I always get your names mixed up at first glance on the forums. I haven't seen your DT around lately, have you been playing something else?
    No problem, actually, most people do not believe me when I say i'm not Lirial. I guess my broken english doesn't help at all because Lirial is always drunk.

Yes, I do. I've been busy recently and AoC is not that fun when you can't play with a certain frequency, for that reason i'm playing only DotA at the momment. I'm planning to come back in a month or two, so I keep watching yours and yew's videos to "satisfy my need" of AoC.

No problem, actually, most people do not believe me when I say i'm not Lirial. I guess my broken english doesn't help at all because Lirial is always drunk.

Yes, I do. I've been busy recently and AoC is not that fun when you can't play with a certain frequency, for that reason i'm playing only DotA at the momment. I'm planning to come back in a month or two, so I keep watching yours and yew's videos to "satisfy my need" of AoC.
    Happy to assist

Happy to assist
    Great vids☺ would be cool to be in aa movie u make sometime☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++