Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balacai's YouTube Channel

Cool Balacai's YouTube Channel

Hey everyone. This will be the new thread for my AoC PvP YouTube channel.

HoX in Hallowed Vaults - November 11, 2014
    http://youtu.be/ZH0-ddpBUVE

(Latest upload) Assassin in Hallowed Vaults - November 12, 2014
    http://youtu.be/Ou8MHJIyqas
    This one can be viewed in 1080p, take advantage!

Enjoy!

Feel free to comment or discuss PvP stuff here, but please don't compare or bash people, otherwise this thread will get derailed instantly. Plus it's pointless.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them up. I'll be happy to answer what I can. Asking questions and trying different things is the best way to improve.
    Last edited by Balacai; 13th November 2014 at 08:45.

repost the repost in the pvp section...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Thx for great video mate, watching you play Im almost tempted to switch from avatar to possession
    I see you use quickening death instead feeding the pyre now, not sure that i feel that good or that lucky to be able to pull off that long combo in pvp.
    One question, do you still use burning words in pvp?

What ping was in this mini? Just wander - no big lags, no lagspikes when whole server cries about it

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    What ping was in this mini? Just wander - no big lags, no lagspikes when whole server cries about it
    The server used to be nice for us eu guys back when the server was in norway☺ latency whent from 50-130 150 for me and that makes the game a bit unsmooth ☺ is this what ur talking about?☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Yeah... Ill be happy to have 150 latency Have average of 250 since release. Just one good thing - literally nothing changes for me when servers were moved to usa

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Thx for great video mate, watching you play Im almost tempted to switch from avatar to possession
    I see you use quickening death instead feeding the pyre now, not sure that i feel that good or that lucky to be able to pull off that long combo in pvp.
    One question, do you still use burning words in pvp?
    In my current spec, yeah, I have one point in it. Here's what I'm using at the moment on HoX: http://goo.gl/st833S

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    I did actually have one big lag spike in that mini, right around 10:40 into the video. I get the server- or zone-wide ones of course, and sometimes my ISP is pretty bad with laggy days as well. Usually when everything is steady I average around 60mS latency though.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    wrong forum section.
    It was moved lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Ah 720p, we meet again.
    Just uploaded a new one which should look a bit better. It's currently processing, but it will be here soon: http://youtu.be/Ou8MHJIyqas
    Last edited by Balacai; 12th November 2014 at 10:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    Usually when everything is steady I average around 60mS latency though.
    Wow... Its just super. Sounds for me like you have a rocket speed or smth like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast