Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: New subscription Offer?

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Edit by Anzu: In fact, moderators moderate the forums, not the Community Managers. Oh, and cats, because cats are awesome.
    Well said Zeuss x)
    Last edited by Anzu; 25th November 2014 at 16:46.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

It's coming in December now, apparently. Tomium has been following this up and as soon as marketing have more information, it will surely be posted. Please have patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    It's coming in December now, apparently. Tomium has been following this up and as soon as marketing have more information, it will surely be posted. Please have patience.
    People have been waiting for the sub offer since the Anniversary Event Lol. Patience... wow
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    People have been waiting for the sub offer since the Anniversary Event Lol. Patience... wow
    As I have posted, the development team do not have any control over this process.

As I have posted, the development team do not have any control over this process.
    None other than the ability to poke and prod and tell them how irate people on the forums are getting.

Edit:
    What do you bet the Marketing Department looked and saw that a bunch of subs were due to renew in November, so decided to push it back so they could get people to add extra sub time to get the bonus rewards from the sub offer.

Well, we're not *that* far of december, except if they intend to launch offers in late december...

Yeah, but you continue to lose more and more people because its taken so long. Really should use your god-powers to make it happen!

Rage server transfers are another forgotten element...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

No one is blaming the devs , I habe to admit that funcom has disappointed many players (me included) very often , but the current development team does a good job .
    Tomium is not to blame neither as he is community manager and has to stand behind any decision the marketing team takes .
    In my opinion the frustration is caused by the marketing team which simply takes too long to take decisions or to communicate with the playerbase . Furthermore they ( the marketing team) have declined many suggestions many AoC have been shouting for a quite long time .
    You and tomium just have to suffer from all the rage as you post here , while other , who actually take the decisions are just a shadow no one sees , no one hears

Anzu : Why did you change my quote ? ;S
    Last edited by Daraios; 25th November 2014 at 16:40.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Because modifying a quote of something moderated is borderline. It's a bad idea that could lead to bad habits.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Because modifying a quote of something moderated is borderline. It's a bad idea that could lead to bad habits.
    But bad habits are what make people interesting!
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast