Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Discuss- Game Director Letter October 2014

Edit by Anzu: Next time, be polite.
    Last edited by Anzu; 8th November 2014 at 07:14.

PvP content : at least 1 arena !
    This arena solo jce + jcj = the best news for years !!!

Very good job

Regarding rewards, I find very interesting the opportunity to earn pieces of epic armor (PvP or PvE).

Congratulations Funcom for this project . At the end, this game is always super. AoC is the best thanks to you.
    And remember that this game will survive if there is a good work, as now, on pvp content. The pve is not every thing.
    FURY

1v1 arena is very nice, but 2v2, 3v3 or even 4v4 would really be what people want. And not just random grouping but actual signing together with friends.
    Idk if I got it good because I run fast through the letter, but it seems that game will match up people and you cant just challenge someone to duel?

About new AA, I hope it will be some new type of points for it because it will just increase gap for new players otherwise.

"what people want"... Reminds me of Fox News justifying their opinions with their over used "Some people say" phrase...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYA9ufivbDw

"What people want" or "some people say" doesn't say much more than maybe 2 people or X amount of people got an opinion about whatever...
    Last edited by AngryBarb; 8th November 2014 at 10:53.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    "what people want"... Reminds me of Fox News justifying their opinions with their over used "Some people say" phrase...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYA9ufivbDw

"What people want" or "some people say" doesn't say much more than maybe 2 people or X amount of people got an opinion about whatever...
    It's not the question of what people want but rather of listening to the players that are playing AOC for years. Some of the pvpers in this thread have spend more time pvping than all of FC devs have spent developing the pvp content.

Some pvpers foresaw what Bori is going to end up and FC did not listen. We all know how that story ended.

I would listen closely to that kind of feedback rather than calling it "some people say".
    Last edited by Slith; 8th November 2014 at 11:15.
    Retired

excuse me, but what is wrong with Bori? its great content for the pvpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    excuse me, but what is wrong with Bori? its great content for the pvpers.
    Yes. Its so good that it got disabled on Rage server. Even current Game Director mentioned couple of times in his posts that he thinks it's bad.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Yes. Its so good that it got disabled on Rage server. Even current Game Director mentioned couple of times in his posts that he thinks it's bad.
    Heh, i think even the old one said it didn't turn out right in the end.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    Heh, i think even the old one said it didn't turn out right in the end.
    You are right, but I try not to speak ill of previous GD. He droped the ball on many things, but he also did a lot of good. Bori will haunt him for sure.
    Retired

Fix fix fix the bugs bugs bugs. ...and finish T5.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast