Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vanity In Minis - WHY NOT

Default Vanity In Minis/Vanity Weapons - WHY NOT

And.. Funcom for heaven's sake add vanity weapons
    If we have to use the same armor and weapons we've been using since khitai at least allow us to have vanity option to give a change of scenery ((would be fun to have RP minis, Red Hand vs Guards, Pirates vs Nemidians, etc..)) Along with that bring premades back to minigames

*Also Note
    * - Timer bars and action bars distinguish spell/skill per class along with buff icons under players names -
    * - On Fury and Rage openworld PvP is allowed Vanity
    * - Easily could put a no-naked vanity option exploiting naked fighting and class disguise
    * - Allow Vanity in Border Kingdom's, Cimmeria End - take away teleport block and add decent npc's like trader, vet rewards, Feat Trainer
    Last edited by sgtMassDozer; 11th November 2014 at 18:33.

Agreed, those who say vanity should be off for PvP so you can tell what gear an enemy has are bullsh*ting themselves. You won't be able to tell, unlike in some games like WoW (in which case, vanity is allowed in top rated PvP). Even if you could tell the difference, it hardly makes any difference, and won't change your strategy enough to matter. Vanity is needed in PvP!
    Last edited by Kogoro; 13th October 2014 at 06:56.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

I am all for using vanity in mini's and even border kingdoms. Really no reason not to.

bad idea imo

i could totally see teams in premades rock the same vanity and have similar names to have an advantage

minis are organised pvp, and disabled vanity is appropriate. if u want to pvp with vanity theres a huge world to fight, whats stopping u?
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Strange thing is that you cant have vanity but you can have those silly transforms. its just lol

Until gear doesn't matter, vanity gear in pvp will matter, in a bad way.

if this is to avoid naked players playing in minis, i agree.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    Vanity In Minis - WHY NOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    ... this is to avoid naked players playing in minis ...
    Question was answered. Thread can be closed.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    if this is to avoid naked players playing in minis, i agree.
    Simple solution is just to force the player to wear a piece of armor in the vanity tab, and if the player doesn't, then it doesn't block the piece in the power tab.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Pretty sure they tested this and opted not to because soldiers tried to disguise themselves as hoxes or whatever by wearing cloth and so forth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast