Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legendary cloak buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Truth. No boss ever has adds.
    Yak does.

Sometimes the Sheng group gets a runaway from the doors that needs to be taken out, and certainly the door group teams benefit from the cape. Imp has plants and flowers that can die in time to benefit when the Imp ports to your side - and anything to speed that fight up is appreciated. I kind of doubt that the Emperor's Illusions proc the cape buff as I can never get my bear green to fire but maybe the cape works.

I suppose Lu Zhi's and Keiara's charmed raid members that get killed rather than saved will give the cape buff, too.

But I agree, the cape's buff won't be used in most boss fights.

that effect would be great if it were a proc per minute, it's useless for killing adds and doesn't last too long.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by weretiger302 View Post
    Not familiar with sarcasm, are we?
    Aha. I can see it now. Too bad sarcasm doesn't carry too well in written form. Sarcasm is best in context and as the forums tend to have people taking exception with something a previous poster said. I made the mistaken assumption that the line was literal, took exception with it and posted my correction.

But you really shouldn't have told me it was sarcasm. You should have left me in my oblivion as the butt of the joke. Sarcasm, especially the 'dry humor' kind, works best when only the few who truly 'get' the humor right off can laugh at it. The ignorance of others is as large a part of the joke as the sarcasm itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12