Thread: Crafting revamp uncoming or no?

Default Crafting revamp uncoming or no?

I was just wondering if crafting revamp is expected to launch this year still, and if it will be in Novembers letter to players saying why they are working on specifically.
    -ps funcom i would really like to resub to your game but i can't unless you produce ACTUAL updates not worldbosses, halloween events, and hotfixes and balances aren't updates, i think 95% of players are waiting on the crafting reform so why would you put that to end of list?

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    I was just wondering if crafting revamp is expected to launch this year still, and if it will be in Novembers letter to players saying why they are working on specifically.
    -ps funcom i would really like to resub to your game but i can't unless you produce ACTUAL updates not worldbosses, halloween events, and hotfixes and balances aren't updates, i think 95% of players are waiting on the crafting reform so why would you put that to end of list?
    I know they wont answer but Im curious about it to.
    Almost year and half ago i subbed for year (6 months were extra) because i liked incoming promises. Two most of all, unchained mini games and crafting revamp. Whats a promise to customers. Well not much it seems, since nothing out of those two things has come.
    Year and half ago it was just behind the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I know they wont answer but Im curious about it to.
    Almost year and half ago i subbed for year (6 months were extra) because i liked incoming promises. Two most of all, unchained mini games and crafting revamp. Whats a promise to customers. Well not much it seems, since nothing out of those two things has come.
    Year and half ago it was just behind the corner.
    Trusting FC on promises.... LOL..

Caster revamps.. Crafting... LOL.. just lol.

Unchained minigames will not be done. FC did not exactly say so, but it was clearly implied.
    Considering they made PvP gear so much better and so easily accessible, they might consider that unchained minigames would kind of redondant since it addresses the same issue, and i feel they're right on this matter.
    Spending resources in unchained minigames would be a waste now, since any new player get full PvP gear in 1 week and is competitive gear wise right away. Unchained minigames would just split the population without solving an issue that no longer exists anyway, making it both pointless and kind of detrimental to PvP.

As for the crafting revamp, it'll be a long time before it actually goes to live, we're not even close to see it on testlive. So there's absolutely no chance at all to see it before the end of the year i believe.
    We'll be lucky to see it before the end of the next year, if it's even coming, which is not really a certainty.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Unchained minigames will not be done. FC did not exactly say so, but it was clearly implied.
    Considering they made PvP gear so much better and so easily accessible, they might consider that unchained minigames would kind of redondant since it addresses the same issue, and i feel they're right on this matter.
    Spending resources in unchained minigames would be a waste now, since any new player get full PvP gear in 1 week and is competitive gear wise right away. Unchained minigames would just split the population without solving an issue that no longer exists anyway, making it both pointless and kind of detrimental to PvP.
    As I recall JeyBey called unchained minis "risky". I have to agree that "no progression" kind of content "for bragging rights" it bound to fail (aka tournament mode). Making pvp gear better along with adding A LOT of new buffs/rewards/pvp content to speed up the process is IMO the way to go which is what FC clearly has done. PVP based class balance changes are rather successful so far.

I made my pvp lvl 10 tough 2 years of minigames with 1 character only and I don't wish that experience on anyone with more than 1 alt.
    Retired

i finally finished my crafting degrees progression one of my toons - after like 5 years ... so

im thumbs up for crafting revamp since i used all the nice crafts skins so im kind of prepared for it - let it all roll out please
    juggernaut chest ftw!